Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on November 17, 2012
I bought this reel to catch a few Bull Reds at Hilton Head, SC. Now these Reds are all over 20 pounds! This reel performed flawlessly cranking in one after the other. I really like left hand bait casting reels, and was happy that Penn issued an Squall in a lefty version.
on July 6, 2012
Great Looking Reel Appears to Have Good Build Quality. Just FYI Made in China. Almost Complete Metal Construction. Lever Drag... A Must for Me! Thankfully this was available in Lefthanded Retrieve! I'm A Right-Hander Who Does Not Like to Reel with My Righthand at All!
on December 24, 2012
The reel was great.It has a lever drag and fast reel when extended on handle. I paired with a trevala rod, it provided great balance in hand and excellent bite feel.
on October 6, 2014
I anticipated it since I placed the order and I knew this is the one I wanted and TODAY OCTOBER 06 2014 is my birthday and what a gift, feels like a young boy again. now I cant wait to take it with me so we can catch some fish together THANK YOU amazon and ABC
on June 9, 2013
what can I say great product,trying to put it to use every chance I get
may even purchase another 1
on August 26, 2015
I returned this product because it did not meet my needs for kayak fishing. But, it is a well built reel that if I owned a boat would be at the top of my "buy it now list."
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse