5.0 out of 5 stars Order up a half size to a full size (if you wear 8)
I'm usually a size 8, so I ordered a size 8.5 to be safe. They fit, but are snug. Not recommended for long term use in my case. I don't feel like going through the effort to exchange them though so they'll make due. If I could go back, I'd have gotten a size 9. Definitely no complaints as far as design goes. The shoes are kickass! Love the spiked bow!
Published 17 months ago by Ellie Idol

3.0 out of 5 stars Leopard Pumps
These shoes run small, so you will want to order the next size up. Despite the high heel, they are comfortable, but I did not like the soft foam like bow with the spike detail as it made an otherwise cute shoe look cheap. They looked better on line than in person, so regrettably I returned these shoes.
Published 4 months ago by Styleseeker

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Order up a half size to a full size (if you wear 8), March 20, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Leopard Pumps, April 25, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Really CUTE but..., August 21, 2013
Colleen (Perkasie, PA) - See all my reviews
The shoes are ADORABLE, I mean they really are SUPER Cute but I do have some issues with them. The shoes are high but comfortable and easy to walk in. I thought the red bow added a nice pop to the shoes but I was wrong.

The bow totally ruined the shoes for me however I just cut the bow off and added black bows in place of them. The red bow was a horrible puffy material and more of an orange, and HUGE like over powering the shoes. I did keep the middle "knot" with the spikes BUT I had to use super glue to hold them in place and this was before I removed the red bows.

Sizing UGH... I'm usually a 7 and other times a 7.5, the higher the heel chances are the smaller size. I ordered in a 7.5 and almost wish I had gone to a size 8. The shoes fit but are a snug fit which is weird for me since 7.5 always allow me extra room.

All in All still a very cute shoe one that I will wear many times and get good use from with different outfits :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Penny Loves Kenny heels run SMALL! These are a hazard!, July 12, 2013
If you must buy these, get a half size up. Sure, these heels look gorgeous in photos and videos. But in my opinion, they're a hazard! They're very high for one thing, but it's not even the height of the heel that bothered me. It was the pitch, so to speak. You're not only way up in the air, but the shape of the shoe almost causes you to pitch forward. It's not very stable. I would NOT recommend these. Plus, mine arrived BROKEN. The little spiked bow had come off the shoe. So they may not be made very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, April 21, 2014
The shoes are cute! I took the advice of other reviewers and ordered a half size up. The "larger" size fits perfectly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs a lil' small, April 5, 2014
Love the shoe even though it is a bit tight. Should have gotten a 9 1/2. Would be beautiful in red.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, December 18, 2013
Love these beautiful, sky high studded bow, pumps! Would buy again in a heartbeat! Great deal as well as great service!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, November 16, 2013
The shoe is a very small fit. I purchased the correct size and it was like 2 sizes too small. I really liked these shoes. My suggestion is to get a size and half bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS SHOE, September 5, 2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHOE I WEAR 71/2 TO AN 8 SHOE FIT GREAT... BUT THIS IS THE SHOE OF THE YEAR/ REAL HIGH AND REAL STYLISH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soo Comfortable, August 27, 2013
I was so surprised that these are the most comfortable high heel shoe I have ever bought and I hope to get the other colors as well!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›