Shatner's Raw Nerve 3 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Carol Burnett Host William Shatner has a one-on-one discussion with the beloved, Carol Burnett. Shatner talks to Burnett about her rough upbringing, dealing with alcoholism in her family and how those life experiences shaped her career. Burnett speaks about her work as a playwright, how she was discovered and the passing of her daughter.
2. Marilu Henner Host William Shatner has a personal conversation with actress, Marilu Henner. Shatner and Henner discuss the death of her parent, motherhood and healthy lifestyles. Henner talks about an interesting condition she has called hyperthymesia, which gives her a superior autobiographical memory.
3. Rick Springfield Host William Shatner has an intimate discussion with musician, Rick Springfield. In this compelling conversation, Springfield tells Shatner about his never ending battle with low self-esteem, his addiction to sex and his attempt at suicide. Springfield gives some insight on what it's like to be a rock star and speaks about all of the things he did on the road that he now regrets.
4. Florence Henderson Actress Florence Henderson sits down with host William Shatner for a personal conversation. Henderson talks to Shatner about being the youngest of ten children, growing up on a tobacco farm and what it was like when her mom left the family when she was a child. Henderson speaks out about her battle with hearing loss and how hypnosis has influenced her life.
5. Penny Marshall Host William Shatner and Penny Marshall sit down for a one-on-one conversation. Shatner talks to Marshall about her childhood, her relationship with her brother Gary and her entrance into Hollywood through tap dancing. Marshall also speaks out about her mother, her love of basketball and her marriage to Rob Reiner.
6. Jessilyn Gilsig Host William Shatner meets up with Jessalyn Gilsig for a personal conversation. Gilsig opens up and talks about the hurt of her divorce, motherhood, and the success of Glee. Shatner and Gilsig share a love for their native country, Canada, and talk about the differences between growing up there rather than in the U.S.
7. Carl Reiner Nine-time Emmy and Grammy Award-winning, director and producer Carl Reiner sits down with host William Shatner for a personal conversation. Shatner talks to Reiner about his father who was an inventor, his career in the early years, and the loss of his wife, Estelle. Reiner tells Shatner about his close friendship with Mel Brooks.
8. Kevin Pollak Host William Shatner and Kevin Pollak sit down for a one-on-one conversation. Shatner talks to Pollak about his passion for poker playing, what he likes about comedy and how he got his big break in film. Pollak also speaks about hosting game shows, the new love in his life, and the most devastating moment in his career.
9. Kevin Nealon Host William Shatner and Kevin Nealon sit down for a comical conversation. Shatner talks to Nealon about his career as a writer, his love of sports, and his marriage to actress Susan Yeagley. Nealon also speaks out about working with Phil Hartman during the time of his death and how his four-year old son has changed his life.
10. Scott Bakula Golden Globe-winner Scott Bakula sits down with host William Shatner for a personal conversation. Shatner talks to Bakula about what it was like to break into the business at a young age, his time as a Broadway singer, and what an honor it was for him to play a role on the Star Trek: Enterprise series.
11. Ed Asner Seven-time Emmy Award-winning actor Ed Asner sits down with host, William Shatner for a personal conversation. Shatner talks to Asner about growing up in an Orthodox Jewish family, his long-time political stances and his thoughts on death. Asner speaks about his support for the convicted Black Panther and radical activist Mumia Abu-Jamal and his conspiracy theory on the September 11th attacks.
12. Walter Koenig Host William Shatner reunites with original Star Trek actor Walter Koenig for a heated conversation. The two actors reminisce about incidents that happened on the set and Koenig confronts Shatner on the reasons why the secondary actors of Star Trek have disliked him for the past 30 years.
13. LeVar Burton Emmy Award-winning actor and producer, LeVar Burton has a raw conversation with host William Shatner about race. Burton talks about his first and most powerful role in Roots, his infatuation with sci-fi and how his passion for teaching children has been achieved through Reading Rainbow.