- File Size: 579 KB
- Print Length: 29 pages
- Publisher: Guitar Google; 1 edition (December 30, 2008)
- Publication Date: December 30, 2008
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0075R6L1I
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,088,301 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Pentatonic Soundscapes - Take your guitar playing to a new level by mastering the guitar and fretboard Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the guitar theories and explanations are great and helpful. But if you made the mistake of buying this for your kindle YOU CANT SEE THE DIAGRAMS CLEARLY! Read morePublished 23 months ago by Stay_Frosty
The examples we
re unreadable.....very blurry!...not worth the money spent.l wish Amazon would give me a refund
Do they screen the scans?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Instruments > Guitar
- Books > Arts & Photography > Music > Songbooks > Guitars & Fretted Instruments > Guitars
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Arts & Photography
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Instruments & Performers > Guitar
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Music > Songbooks