Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Li-ion Battery D-LI88
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 30, 2013
It works as it should, but was very expensive compared to other similar batteries available these days. Not sure if the Pentax branded battery is worth that much more, but this time I definitely paid for it.
I've had the battery for around two years now and it seems to be holding up okay. It will maintain a charge for several weeks in storage when the camera isn't being used, so overall I think it was probably worth the price paid, but next time around I may still consider going with a lower cost alternative to this battery.
on February 7, 2011
This battery would not fully charge right out of the box. After 3 shots the camera showed a battery low level. Looks like I got a bad battery.
TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon September 19, 2009
This battery was a replacement for one in my Pentax camera. The old one died right in the middle of an important event,,my granddaughter's ballet. Needless to say I was not pleased.

I perused the batteries on Amazon, and I found this one had good reviews. A thoughtbthatcall should know when reading reviews look for the 'Verified Purchase' label before the review. Otherwise you really have no idea if the product being reviewed is from Amazon. In a product like this, that is an important feature. The battery fit, slid right in, and I have been using it for several years.

Recommended. prisrob 07-10-15
on January 24, 2011
I owned 2 Optio W10s and there batteries lasted much longer than this one for the W90. Get a knock off at half the price if you need the backup.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2013
the wife lost my friends backup battery, so glad to see this online and this works great! very fast service as well, shipped nice and quick
on May 17, 2011
The seller is very helpful through out the process. Thanks again. The battery is working as the original one, too.
on August 13, 2014
A solid performing battery for my Pentax waterproof, 12 megapixel camera which rather gobbles up juice.
on August 15, 2014
product and service was very good and would recomend to any one who need such products
on September 26, 2014
As advertised, received promptly, and I'm very pleased with my purchase.
on July 7, 2014
What can I say, it's a battery and now my camera works. Thanks