5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome.
This is probably the best inexpensive zoom binocular. I have tried Barska, Nikon Eagleview & Travelite, and other zoom binoculars that cost four times as much, and this one is just on a different level for a lot less money. It is a lot smaller than it looks in the picture and comes with a great leather case. The binocular is very clear, sharp and easy to focus. It...
Published on May 31, 2008 by oleg

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent small binoculars
These Pentax small zoom binoculars bring things up close when at concerts and theater performances. I find they are best focused at the closest zoom, as when I focus at long distance and then zoom in, I need to refocus whereas when done the other way they stay in focus. The center retracting diopter focus wheel is a bit difficult to use as opposed to a ring on the right...
Published on August 14, 2012 by Matt K

‹ Previous | 15 6 719 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great COMPACT binoculars, June 29, 2011
Connie (middle Tennessee) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pentax 62217 UCF II 8-16x21 Zoom Binoculars (Electronics)
I'm a small woman so larger binoculars don't let the eye pieces go close enough together to have one view, but these do. I can also find an object with the farther focus then zoom in easier rather than hunting for it with the stronger setting. The smaller size and weight make carring it all day easier so I'm not tempted to leave them behind then wish I had some. The conveniece factor outweights the few times I wish I had more powerful. Got a great price and service was fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice for the price., June 18, 2014
This review is from: Pentax 62217 UCF II 8-16x21 Zoom Binoculars (Electronics)
Better then the last pair of Zoom binoculars I owned, but still darken considerably when you zoom to higher magnification.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Lightweight Binoculars At A Fabulous Price, July 24, 2014
This review is from: Pentax 62217 UCF II 8-16x21 Zoom Binoculars (Electronics)
Thanks again Amazon for delivering a great product at a great price. There are so many adjustments to help you
get a clear view. The only issue is my friend and I both use these so I do need to tweak it back after she has used it.
I really wish I could afford to have bought two. Great price for the quality. I do not see how you can go wrong. There
many good reviews explaining how to use these and I recommend reading them as I did. Needless to say we are
very happy and wish we could buy another pair at such a good price. Aloha and thanks again Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not enough extension, August 26, 2011
This review is from: Pentax 62217 UCF II 8-16x21 Zoom Binoculars (Electronics)
First I would like to say I have pretty wide head - distance between my eyes are probably more than most people. The binoculars do not extend far enough to accommodate my dimension, therefore I am using it almost like a monocular instead of a binocular. Anyways the zoom feature is good, optics are great - just wish it would extend a bit wider.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pentax 8-16X21 Zoom Binocular from Amazon, May 28, 2012
This review is from: Pentax 62217 UCF II 8-16x21 Zoom Binoculars (Electronics)
I already own 8x56 binoculars I bought at more than twice the price more than 10 years ago, but I wanted something smaller to take on trips. I am more than pleased with this new pair. The optics are as good as my larger pair, but these binoculars are easier to hold. The zoom feature along with the focus are great. I would recommend this pair to anyone wanting something compact with excellent optics and ease of use. The included case makes it easy to attach to your belt for easy carrying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pentax, January 14, 2012
This review is from: Pentax 62217 UCF II 8-16x21 Zoom Binoculars (Electronics)
I had the 16 x 21 without zoom, I gave to my sister and purchased the zoom, it is great, at high power it looses some of the light (expected). I plan to wear them out packing it around. Size excellent, hidden adjustment button ... great. Price excellent buy. Bottom thread mount too (pillar needed to use this feature). I would recommend this; general use, and it does work for close in (ex. birds).

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Pentax 62217 UCF II 8-16x21 Zoom Binoculars (Electronics)
I bought these to replace a 30 year old pair of binocs. Wow. Very small, very light, great magnification, AND THEY ZOOM! Holy cow! Great to take on trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for casual hikers, outdoors use, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Pentax 62217 UCF II 8-16x21 Zoom Binoculars (Electronics)
These binoculars are great. Light enough that you can hike with them around your neck or in the pack. Powerful enough to see most reasonable sights, but not so powerful as to be really heavy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, July 14, 2013
This review is from: Pentax 62217 UCF II 8-16x21 Zoom Binoculars (Electronics)
The locking diopter knob is too easily bumped and pops out making it susceptible to accidental turning out of its setting. Had it not been for that I would have given it a 5 star. The other reviewers who say its blurry at full zoom obviously don't know how to adjust it.
its very clear at all powers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the range or field, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Pentax 62217 UCF II 8-16x21 Zoom Binoculars (Electronics)
You can pick up the holes from a .22 caliber out to about 75 yards - saves you from breaking out the spotting scope on some days. In the field, they're small and light and easy to throw in the pouch on the pack. They are clear and bright and have the quality of optics that cost way more. I recommend them.

‹ Previous | 15 6 719 | Next ›