4.0 out of 5 stars It's a battery, March 11, 2014
Steven Niewoehner (CEDAR FALLS, IOWA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pentax D-Li90 Lithium Ion replacement Battery - Retail Packaging (Electronics)
no performance problems, I have 3 cameras and two battery grips so they are all full and performing to satisfaction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 14, 2014
Awesome. Superior battery life. Even in the cold north country winters. Lasted a week without recharging on constant use with flash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery for my Pentax K5, January 19, 2014
I'm quite happy with it. I've had lots of usage from it and it's durable and reliable. Wish there was a little case to store it, though. I'll have to come up with that one on my own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pentax battery, November 14, 2013
Battery for pentax k5 and others. Works great for me as my backup battery. I've heard rumors on a pentax forum that if you get the generic brand of this battery, your k5 might act up from time to time in certain scenarios, I don't know how much validity there was to that statement, as I read that a few years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars works as expected, November 4, 2013
Works as designed and as expected. Always have an extra battery for your digital camera! I charged it up after receiving it and it tested ok. The company that shipped it used appropriate packing methods and it came in a timely manner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 10, 2013
Excellent long lasting battery. Good for about 450 images on the K5-II camera. Charges fairly quickly with the Pentax charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing much, just a batterty, April 28, 2013
This is just a genuine battery. Buy it just because need it. Comparing with the canon 60d, it seems pentax needs to charge battery more often

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller, April 22, 2013
Original equipment always works better. Received product very quickly. Battery description as specified in ad. Best to use original battery to keep the camera warranty intact. Very reasonably priced. I can't review the longevity of the battery as I recently received it.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Battery and service!, March 19, 2013
I thought it would be an "off brand battery considering they want from 60-70 dollars retail. I WAS WRONG! it is an authentic Pentax battery just like came with the camera.

If you need a D-Li90 lithium ion battery, this one is the REAL DEAL! Two thumbs Up. The price, delivery fees and time to get it here were fantastic.

Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars OEM battery, February 4, 2013
Stuart (Towson, MD, US) - See all my reviews
I wanted to have an extra battery to elimate being stuck with a dead one. This is a pentax brand battery and it work as well as the one that came with the camera.

Rate and Discover Movies