Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
The camera support SD, SDHC, SDXC memory cards. These come in various amounts, I got a 32 gig card with mine for around $20.
May 24, 2013 by Ron Higdon
votes
Very! It defaults to an automatic setting where it chooses the best settings for your picture. When I went to take sunsets, it changes automatically to sunset mode. When I was taking pictures of people, it automatically changed to portrait mode. It also comes with a very detailed owners manual to show you how to operate the more advanced functions. The 4th of July it changed to FIREWORKS mode, I didn't even know it had a fireworks mode! :)
Aug 8, 2013 by J. Lewis
votes
Salt water should not be an issue. Just make sure to rinse thoroughly in fresh water when you're done.
Mar 17, 2015 by Christopher CJ Anderson
votes
Yes but the strap works with carabiner, not a wrist strap. A purchased a separate floating strap, worked great and love camera. Was awesome in Hawaii.
Nov 30, 2013 by Lori P. Courtney
votes
I am not an avid photographer. I am using the camera for outdoor shots mostly. I have had this camera for almost a year and have had no major problems from drops. I would avoid potential problems with it for rockclimbing for example. Otherwise, fine.
Feb 3, 2015 by CANOE BILL
votes
I dont see why not, unless you mean to expose it direclty to oil. In that case, I wouldnt, but it might be a better choice than other point-and-shoot options.
Oct 25, 2014 by Ptroff
votes
I have never tried it Sorry :)
Oct 13, 2014 by A-N
votes
I would say SOL. You may have broken the gasket on the rear door which may have caused a leak. I had an earlier version which went in about the same way you described with screen failure. I did not take mine underwater however. I would look into sturdier models which may have extended warranty periods. You should seek out other opinions. I did purchase this model again but will not subject it to water.
Sep 15, 2014 by CANOE BILL
votes
Yup: charger, battery, cables, manual and strap with carabiner which is cool to secure the camera, but does NOT help at all as a wrist band to hold it one-handed.
Mar 10, 2014 by Ptroff
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers