Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pentax Optio Floating Wrist Strap for Cameras
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Color: yellow|Size: One Size|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on May 22, 2016
It floats a Pentax/Ricoh WG 4 Adventure Camera with a strap and carabiner, all nearly 9 oz. However due to the straps flat profile, it floats right at the water's surface which makes it hard to see from more than a few yards. At least the yellow color helps. And the cord that attaches to the camera is very thin, although it seems tough. I use the cameras carabiner instead.
on October 6, 2015
It floats our camera!
on October 2, 2015
This floating wrist strap work perfectly, good price and looks good, most importantly it will keep my Fujifilm XP 60 waterproof camera afloat.
on May 20, 2015
Used this in Africa during a deployment and it worked perfectly when I was snorkeling and swimming with whale sharks off the coast of Djibouti
on May 8, 2015
works , fished it out of lake last summer with camera intact
on February 14, 2015
This wrist float band works great. I purchased it to hold my water camera while snorkling. Tested it first to make sure and was glad to see if worked as intended. Due to my sense of security, I let my grandkids take it with them on their snorkeling trip as well. Great product.
on February 8, 2015
Only brought it in a pool so far, but works well
on January 13, 2015
It floats. Easy to find me camera underwater
on December 30, 2014
Too puffy for everyday use but will be good when out on the water.
on November 13, 2014
Quality Product service its' purpose well.

See 1 answered question