Pentax Optio WG-2 GPS Kit
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- USB Cable I-USB7
- Battery Charger Kit K-BC92U
- Macro Stand O-MS1
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery D-LI92
- Carabiner Strap O-ST124 (for non-GPS)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Effective Still Resolution||16 MP|
|Item Dimensions||2.42 x 1.16 x 4.82 inches|
|Item Weight||0.44 pounds|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||4 seconds|
|Memory Storage Capacity||88.2 MB|
|Shipping Weight||1.9 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
My local camera store only carried the GPS enabled version in the black and orange colors, which I initially balked at thinking this was going to be a gaudy safety orange camera. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it was more of a metallic orange highlight and actually makes the camera look very nice.
The salesman did say that battery life could be an issue, so I bought a spare battery (they charged me $50 for it, later found them on Amazon for much, MUCH less so I returned the other one to the store). During my first full day's use, I did change the battery at the mid-point of the trip, but the indicator was still showing it as full. I suspect it would have been lower if I'd done more video, but I primarily shot stills and even with the GPS on the battery life was very reasonable.
The only negative thing I can say about it is the battery charger than Pentax supplies with this. I'm accustomed to compact, plug-in wall units with retractable prongs for easier travel.Read more ›
1. It takes great shots and using the preset options does improve the result over the auto picture
2. Videos are excellent... I can't wait for the chest harness to mountain bike with it.
3. Macro/Micro with illumination is really cool. You can take pictures of really small things.
4. Adding a Joby micro tripod that can be left on the camera allows for many other options with a small size.
5. There are so many options, I am still learning and hope to be able to quickly access them in the field.
I will leave it to the techies to break down the photo quality but they look quite good to me.
I highly recommend it.
(12 in), then DIED!
Waterproof up to 40 feet - HaHa! Water-resistant - may be; NOT waterproof.
Ruined my vacation!
P.S. Underwater shots were very, very marginal quality. Not at all worthwhile taking.
If you want a rugged camera for above - water , with occasional dips in water - fine. Do Not use underwater - it will die!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got a really.... really good deal on this camera. Good thing, too. I usually carry a low rent Canon Elph for general picture taking. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Erich
Disappointing product by Pentax. the camera fogs under minimum outdoor conditions. pictures will result blurry and bad. Read morePublished on December 2, 2012 by alex mora