Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
vote
Nope, the reason it is so small is it lacks mirrors , they make a viewfinder for it but is just a pass through that costs a few hundred dollars. The screen is fairly sharp so you can take good pictures, and the auto focus does a good job though if you want to handle things manually other than focus
Jul 23, 2014 by smiley
votes
Yes, there is only the manual zoom function which is controlled by turning the dial on the lens itself.
Sep 16, 2014 by PinoySwagg
votes
With the Q10 you can only use the 1.03 firmware. The Pentax Q is a different camera (earlier version of the Q10)
Nov 7, 2014 by Tim Heshka
votes
yes, you will need an adapter, PK to Q, there's a dedicated one from pentax, $209, has a leaf shutter that's why it's so pricey but there are others for about $25/30, you can use the electronic shutter, it's in the camera menu.
Aug 18, 2014 by Iran D. Ramirez
votes
Simple sd card
Aug 5, 2014 by ETGames
votes
Yes, a small one also used in Pentax's compact cameras
Aug 1, 2014 by Fibinaci
votes
NO,if u want macro lens capabilities ,u have to buy macro lens.
Jul 27, 2014 by Regal.hu
votes
I don't have a simple answer. I use this in my job covering Chicago LGBT community for Windy City Times. So I use it for stills and for video; some of my videos are here (some are via Flip Mino, others the Pentax: https://www.youtube.com/windycitytimes ) -- it took me awhile to learn the tricks of the camera, so it is not as simple as most point and shoots. The benefits are: 1) removable battery so I can have extra on hand 2) removable storage for same reason; 3) they have a couple lenses to use (tho I mostly use one that came with camera). So, a small learning curve, but I generally really like it, including how light and small it is.
Dec 25, 2013 by Tracy Baim
votes
NO
Dec 12, 2013 by Mo Jalali
votes
It comes with a 02 standard zoom lens.
Dec 11, 2013 by Nancy L. Simpson
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers