Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.00 shipping
Pentax Remote Control F for Pentax Digital Cameras
|Price:||$23.17 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.82 (32%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Easily take group photos without the use of the self-timer.
- Works up to 15 feet from camera.
- Compatible with all Pentax DSLR cameras, and all Pentax Optio cameras that support an infrared signal.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Display Weight||0.48 ounces|
|Item Weight||0.01 pounds|
|Package Height||0.71 x 1.02 x 2.83 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.22 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
The remote can be taken apart to change the battery. Three screws need to be removed. The battery is a small round flat Panasonic CR 1620 3V. See Photo's I've included above.
The remote works as advertised. On the K20D You need to set the "Yes" setting in the Custom Menu in order for the Auto Focus to work when using the remote.
You also have to set which type of Shutter release you want to have fire. Press the fn button then press the 4 way controller button (arrow up) to get to the remote settings. You can choose single-immediate fire, Fire after a 3 second delay or Continuous Firing. On the continuous firing the camera will keep taking pictures until you press the remote button a second time to stop the camera from firing.
While you have the remote control feature selected the Self Timer Lamp / Remote Control Reciever Lamp on the front & rear of the camera body will blink (RED) on and off to let you know the remote feature in ON.
NO instructions are included with the remote control F, only a a warning sheet that the remote may interfere with TV/Radio reception. For instructions see your camera manual....
- Very small and compact so you can easily store it. It's about twice as long and just as wide as an SD card. I've uploaded a picture to the gallery above.
- Easy enough to use. For Pentax digital SLRs, just set your drive mode to use the remote control. On the *ist DL/K100D, hit Fn + Up + OK to get to the drive mode menu.
- Wireless so you can easily participate in group pictures.
- Supports Bulb mode on DSLRs. This lets you take long exposures by holding down the remote release in B or Bulb mode. I didn't actually expect this to work, but it does. :)
- Supports auto-focus in the auto modes: AUTO PICT (green), SCN and any of the scene modes. You need to set "AF in remote control" in the camera and the camera will focus before releasing the shutter. On my K100D, "AF in remote control" was under the Custom Setting tab in the menu.
- Battery is replaceable, but you need a small screwdriver kit to remove the back.
- Very small and compact so you can easily lose it.
- Doesn't support AF in the manual modes: P, Tv, Av, M and B.
- Doesn't have a lock to hold down the shutter release for extended exposures.Read more ›
It's small and your can conceal it in the palm of your hand. Beware, you can lose it if you forget about it. It works straight out the box and helps stablize your shots (when used with a tripod) in low light and night situations.
It gives me the confidence to walk away and be able to time my shot, adjust lighting and props before triggering the shutter. I love using this device wth the Bulb mode on my Pentax.
It is great for self portraits and group shots. I have used it several times since my purchase and am very pleased. My husband also used this remote and found it easy to use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect. Works beautifully. Its enhanced my photo projects immensely.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Nothing much to say, another simple remote, wish the button was a little bigger so that i don't have to struggle to press it hard.Published 4 months ago by Guru H
Works great! I've used this with my k50. The range is not as expected, but it does do the job.Published 7 months ago by linuxman84`