Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
It has a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery.
May 24, 2010 by Amazon Customer
votes
Its got at maximum of about 200 shots on 1 charge, I don't know about video though...
Oct 22, 2010 by Christopher M.
votes
Mine had water damage while under warranty. I send it back and they replaced with the next generation Pentax WG-1. I took a while for them to send the replacement. WG-1 version seems to hold much better. I just used it during my vacation and did not get damaged by water.
Dec 31, 2012 by Eliad Culcea
votes
I have used this camera to a temp of about -20 degrees F, and it took pics. However, it is not waterproof, do not buy this camera.
Dec 31, 2012 by machthree
votes
I have the older version of the Pentax waterproof camera, the Optio WR43. It has worked great for me. I was thinking of upgrading to the new Optio 90. It supposedly does HD. I used my older optio WR43 for taking kayaking. I have special helmet that I strap it onto so I can film going off of waterfalls and stuff, 20 to 25 footers. I also used it Paragliding one time. Here is my Kayaking video using the Optio 43WR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udX2ERY7R0s -Scott
Apr 2, 2010 by Davey Jones
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers