5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pens!
I have purchased several gold pens at craft stores, only to get them home and they smudge all over or barely show up. I am very pleasantly surprised by them. They work great on dark paper.
Published on May 21, 2012 by KathPf

1.0 out of 5 stars Only for dark paper
Not what I was hoping for. It does not show up well on anything but dark paper and even then, it's not a true metallic looks, barely even a pearl look. Just kind of golden yellow - If that's what you are looking for you might like them, they write smooth.
Published 13 months ago by Mishle

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pens!, May 21, 2012
This review is from: Pentel Arts Sunburst Metallic Gel Pen, Medium Line, Permanent, Gold Ink, 2 Pack (K908BP2X) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, July 23, 2013
This is a great product for scrapbooking, card making, etc. The silver ink shows up and the pen, itself, is easy to use. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars They works very well!, March 3, 2013
These two metallic pens can paint over my drawings and paintings. The ink flows really nicely.
Just love these pens.
I only wish they have finer points because my drawing are on tiny size mediums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked very well, January 21, 2013
G. M. Schuppert, Jr. (Bartlesville, Oklahoma United States) - See all my reviews
We used these to sign dark paper greeting cards with gold type. The Pentel gel pens performed MUCH better than the pens the greeting card manufacturer/distributor provided.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth Ink, very bright, December 17, 2013
I used these pens specifically to address special invitations and was really happy with how well they wrote on cardstock, regular 20lb stock and a shimmer paper that was somewhat glossy. I was afraid it would smear or bead up but the ink lay well on the paper and dried quickly. I am really happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 25, 2013
I bought these to address my navy blue envelopes for my wedding. The color showed up vibrant again the dark paper, there was no smearing or smudging. Absolutely what I needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Only for dark paper, May 22, 2013
Mishle (North America) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY! My search is over for a good quality consistent flow gold pen, March 23, 2014
Happy Dance ensues! My search for a good quality consistent flowing gold pen is over! I have tried so many only to be disappointed. The secret word here is "Sunburst". Pentel makes metallic gel pens but the Sunburst brings out the perfect gold look I have been looking for. These are medium point but I think they also could be classified as medium fine point.

The bright gold color is liken to 18 kt. gold color; deep and rich. Currently, I use these for adding bright embellishments on my personally created mandalas. Against other colors, the gold stands out very well. On white paper by itself it does not show up very well. The barrel of the pen is see-through so you can keep track of how much ink you have left in the pen. This I really like! I go through these quickly, so I have now stocked up. As recommended, I store then point down.

Also, comes in Silver, same fabulous results.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, March 29, 2013
These have a really nice texture and so far the writing is smooth without any breaks. The colors are very shiny and metalic, not dull like some other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for crafts!, February 6, 2013
Juanita S. Blackurn (Johnson City, TN, US) - See all my reviews
I do my own greeting cards with a couple of softwares that I have on my computer. Great to add highlights, diagrams and special for the 'signature.' I highly recommend it. Could not find them in local area, glad Amazon had them. Highly recommend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›