5.0 out of 5 stars Garbo
Published on December 6, 2010 by Get it Girl

2.0 out of 5 stars It would have been a gorgeous shoe if....
Published 15 months ago by ashbabe21

5.0 out of 5 stars Garbo, December 6, 2010
Oh my goodness is all I want to say, but yes oh yes this shoe is sooo dang sexy, I wore them to work already and man they were a hit, the heel didn't feel that tall because of the hidden platform, this shoe is a definite winner for me and I am so happy that I listened to the other women who said to buy a 1/2 size bigger, I AM GLAD THAT I DID because I would have been disappointed otherwise. The larger size is perfect. Thank you Amazon for having so many great buys that fit my budget. Wooo Who

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy shoes, March 10, 2010
I love these shoes and can't wait to wear them in the Fall. Order up a half-size though.

4.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, June 17, 2010
This review is from: Penthouse Women's Garbo Mary Jane (Apparel)
I just received these, and I love them! They're even more beautiful in person. The inside is quite cushioned so they're very comfortable; higher than i expected but i have no problem with that. The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because the strap fits me loose and unfortunately it's not adjustable.

5.0 out of 5 stars HOT sexy shoes, August 13, 2012
I love these shoes. They're really sexy and gorgeous and my husband loved them. I'm not used to walking in shoes this high, but I have to say they're pretty comfortable. I'm a size 6.5 and first I ordered a size 7, going by previous reviews, but had to return them. The size 6 I got to replace them fit me perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun shoe but not entirely comfortable, December 10, 2011
I love the look of this shoe. When I got it at work I put it on immediately. I wore them for about 2 hours and my feet were already getting sore. I wear heels to work every day so I was shocked that they were bothersome to me. I am going to keep them and see if they just need to be broken in.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these shoes, very comfortable to!, August 16, 2011
This review is from: Penthouse Women's Garbo Mary Jane (Apparel)
I am a size 71/2 in shoes but ordered an 8 because I am overweight & tend to have to wear slightly larger shoes, especially when they aren't offered in wide. I was concerned because normally most shoes, especially heels, do not fit me well & when they do fit they are very uncomfortable. I fell in love with these shoes once they arrived. I put them on & the first thought that came through my mind was, "wow they are comfortable for being heels" Other then them being slightly big in the back because I am normally a size 7 1/2 they fit well, even for wider feet. I was able to wear them all night without any problems or pain. I would highly recommend these shoes to anyone, small or large

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, Beautiful, Comfortable shoes, August 26, 2011
This review is from: Penthouse Women's Garbo Mary Jane (Apparel)
These shoes are more beautiful in person; they are gorgeous!!! I love them!!! They run one size smaller than normal because of the shorter round front, so since I experienced a similiar sizing issue with a different shoe in the past, I knew to order these in a 9; I am a normal size 8. These size 9 are perfect. The inside are lined with a soft material that just envelopes the foot and the sole of the shoe is made with a soft material that makes each step a soft step; for such a high heel these shoes are so easy to walk in; the strap gives the added comfort and safety to walk with ease. I love these shoes. Take a chance you will be happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, October 27, 2011
I was really afraid these shoes won't fits on me 'cause I wear a 12, but they are PERFECT! And really comfortable too! My bf loves them, they're so sexy :)

2.0 out of 5 stars It would have been a gorgeous shoe if...., July 12, 2013
Such a pretty shoe but it felt unstable..especially at the ball of the foot; you felt like you were falling forward...the length was okay for a size 7 stillitoe but the shank of the shoe was too straight up giving very little support to the arch of the foot coupled with the lack of fabric at toe of the shoe and a loose strap to hold the foot it..made for a very uncomfortable fit...i don't think I'd be save wearing this shoe without hurting my ankle etc...

I'll have to return the shoe or mount it as a display...!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 12, 2010
This review is from: Penthouse Women's Garbo Mary Jane (Apparel)
These shoes are even prettier in person. I have the black ones. The box lists them as being 5" heel, but there is a hidden platform. They are cushioned on the inside and that makes them more comfortable on the ball of the feet. They fit true to size (I wear a size 8) and true to width.

Penthouse Women's Garbo  Mary Jane