5.0 out of 5 stars Very Anointed album and voice,Fantastic
Hello my sisters and brothers in christ.Melinda Watts is fantastic and knows
how to use the voice that God has given her.There are so many songs on this
great album that really ministers to me.This album is enchanting,powerful
anointing and magical.This album along with Melinda watts voice will
lift your spirits up with whatever you are going...
Published on August 9, 2009 by Kenny

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I'd hope for.
Published on August 5, 2009 by Carla Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Anointed album and voice,Fantastic, August 9, 2009
Hello my sisters and brothers in christ.Melinda Watts is fantastic and knows
how to use the voice that God has given her.There are so many songs on this
great album that really ministers to me.This album is enchanting,powerful
anointing and magical.This album along with Melinda watts voice will
lift your spirits up with whatever you are going through.The song purpose
driven life is very anointing and it speaks to me in so many ways.
Gods bless and pick this album up you will do your spirit a favor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CD, January 7, 2010
This review is from: People Get Ready (Audio CD)
This CD is worth every penny. Melinda is talented and inspirational. Every song is a reflection of GOD's blessings. Get the CD you won't be disapponted!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very good anointed voice album!, February 14, 2012
This review is from: People Get Ready (Audio CD)
I have had this item on my wish list for a very long time. I don't know what took me so long to finally place my order for this item. I wish that I would have purchased this CD sooner as this is so good! I have heard the song So Good on the radio and it is a beautiful song just like the rest of the CD. (I have also viewed a T.V. show were Ms. Watts performed and it was awesome as well).

This is such an excellence CD, I was looking for something different and I found what I was looking for with this CD. I went to our local store and only found one on the shelf. Glad I placed my order online.. I highly recommend this CD. I listen to this CD while at work and all I can say is that, this helps me make it through my day and storms as they arise... People get ready is right on time, and maybe it was just my season to purchase this CD at this time..

If you want beautiful songs with excellence this is for you. This CD did not have to grow on me. As I listened to each song, I could say that I liked the songs, I could feel the words coming to life. I could listen to the songs over and over.

The songs seemed to bring peace in the atmosphere. The songs fill your spirit man. This is what you need to keep your gates clean and keep the strong man from gaining a strong hold...

Play this in your car, home, etc.. You will not be disappointed.. Awesome CD! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, LOVE ,LOVE!!!!!!!, February 14, 2011
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I LOVE THIS CD MY FAVORITE SONG IS HAPPY, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THOS PURCHASE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Please add this to your library., December 28, 2009
This review is from: People Get Ready (Audio CD)
I was actually blessed recently with the honor and privilege to meet and hear Sister Melinda sing at my church. God has a powerful anointing over her and her ministry. She is so humble and passionate about Christ. Please, i implore you, add this cd to your library. Keep supporting this Sister in all that she is doing for the Kingdom. Thanks Sis. Melinda and God Bless You!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Melinda - Wow!, December 21, 2009
This review is from: People Get Ready (Audio CD)
This album is beautiful and the lyrics give you hope and inspiration! I especially love the cover song "I Have Faith." The Purpose Drive Life song will encourage ANYONE to keep doing what God has called them to do - in the midst of it all! This CD speaks to ANYONE who enjoys music with a pure vocal sound and instrumentation that relaxes you after a long day at work or on a bright Saturday morning!

5.0 out of 5 stars IGNITED MY PRAYER LIFE!!!, November 9, 2009
Patricia Hunter (MIDDLETOWN, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: People Get Ready (Audio CD)
IGNITED MY PRAYER LIFE!!! I THANK YOU SISTAH MELINDA!!! IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, I PRAY GOD BRGS EVERY MT LOW, EVERY CROOKED PLACE STRAIGHT AND EVERY ROUGH PLACE SMOOTH!!! YOU ARE VALUABLE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable!, October 31, 2009
This review is from: People Get Ready (MP3 Music)
I heard her on TBN one night and I had to purchase the CD. Unfortunately in this day, some of the gospel music you hear is about showcasing the artist and their vocal skills and sometimes you get lost in the passion of the showcase therefore the message of the music is not on the forefront. However, it was very refreshing to hear this CD - the ministry is the forefront and the purpose of her gift you can tell. Serving Christ through her music is where her heart is - you can hear and feel it. I look forward to hearing future projects from her. I also like up and coming artist Tracey Barbour, I heard her music at [...] . Another artist with the same mission - to serve Christ and Minister the Love of Christ through her music.

1.0 out of 5 stars What????? Sorry I bought it., August 13, 2009
This review is from: People Get Ready (Audio CD)
I first heard her on Gospel Dream. Her voice was great. Actually most all the other singers paled in comparison. She also did a song on Paul Morton's last CD. It was wonderful.

Well what happened? This CD is at best a 1 out of 10. Only 1 maybe 2 songs are worth listening to. If you are going to re-do a Vanessa Bell Armstrong song, you've got to bring it. SHE DID NOT!!!! In fact it sounded like a country song something Dolly Parton would do. Horrible.

The duet with J. Moss (Available to You) was maybe a 4 out of 10 at best.

Everything else on the CD was GARBAGE. Sorry, such a strong word.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I'd hope for., August 5, 2009
Carla Jackson (Houston, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: People Get Ready (Audio CD)
Melinda Watts is a very beautiful and talented young lady and I sincerely wish her the very best. I first heard of Melinda on "Soulful Voices" and was completely mesmerized by her voice. [...]. What an anointing! One of the judges, Big Jim Wright, suggested to Melinda that she put a particular song on her upcoming CD, "Tis So Sweet." I thought that advice was priceless and correct.

Realizing that her album was out, I couldn't wait to purchase the CD. Well after sampling songs on the newly released album, I found that it's not the "Melinda" that I so desperately wanted to hear. It's a beautiful and very contemporary album. I so desperately wanted to hear at least a couple of songs like she sang on Gospel Dream, but I guess music like that just doesn't sell well anymore. What a shame. God Bless

Melinda Watts singing "Oh How I Love Jesus" and at her wedding [...]