5.0 out of 5 stars Great condition!, September 24, 2013
This review is from: A People and a Nation: A History of the United States (Hardcover)
I rented this book for the semester and it came very quickly and is in great condition, no writing in it so far! Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used and Perfect!, August 31, 2013
I bought this book for a history class I'm taking in college, and I have to say for this text being used it was ridiculously PERFECT. The product took a little while to ship though that was my gripe. But I ordered it early to have it in time, so no harm done! The book was pricey but most university level texts are, but for what I bought it for the quality was A+ !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fast and in Great Shape!, January 14, 2013
Shipped way before I expected it to and was kinda like a surprise. Thanks for giving it to me in great shape!

A People and a Nation: A History of the United States
A People and a Nation: A History of the United States by Howard Chudacoff (Hardcover - January 1, 2011)
$252.95 $215.13
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies