5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes too good. Remember this is not candy
The product is all it claims as an antacid and neutralizer. I have used the standard "AC" and complete for years.

They seem to have mysteriously disappeared from the store shelf. Now they are back. I tossed out the chalky substitute as it is worth the switch back to these critters.

I never liked the berry flavored and I think many would agree as...
Published on March 17, 2012 by bernie

3.0 out of 5 stars Works very well but taste needs improvement
Published 4 months ago by Veronica W.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes too good. Remember this is not candy, March 17, 2012
This review is from: Pepcid Complete Acid Reducer & Antacid Chewable Tablets Mint Flavor 25ct (Health and Beauty)

I never liked the berry flavored and I think many would agree as sometimes the berry flavored expired on the shelf.

Now we have mint green tablets. I think they dissolve faster. I know they call these mint flavor but they taste like wintergreen to me.

There is no need to compare this product to any other, as it is enough to suffice that this product is fast, and long lasting. I keep some at home, office and car.

My main use is as a preventative of acid reflux in the middle of the night.

5.0 out of 5 stars pepcid review, January 23, 2012
Pepcid Complete - Cool Mint is a wonderful product. My husband had a very bad stomach and when he stated on the Pepcid, he started to feel much better and takes it everyday for continual good health.

I hope to see it back at regular prices once it comes back regularly.

5.0 out of 5 stars These work great, September 18, 2011
These chewable tablets work very fast and taste so good like eating candy. I use these
for any breakthrough reflux during the day or night.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works very well but taste needs improvement, August 20, 2014
I received a free sample of Pepcid complete for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own. This product has worked very well at controlling my persistent heartburn. I do not like the berry flavor very much so it may have been better to get mint flavor. The store I went to only had the berry flavor in stock. The product works as it claims though for the most part. I have recommended this product to my friends and family who suffer with heartburn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pepcid complete is fantastic, March 20, 2013
Pepcid complete is the best all around cure for general stomach problems on the market. When I have any kind of stomach problem I find that Pepcid Complete always helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best chewable, March 2, 2013
mkt (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
Love how easily these dissolve when you chew them, and the taste is great. Works really well on heartburn and sour stomach (better and) longer than Tums if you want something longer-lasting. Was really frustrating when they seemed to be unavailable anywhere for several months, really missed them! Glad they're back!

5.0 out of 5 stars PepcidAC, October 16, 2012
This is the only product that effectively stops my heartburn. It works better than prescribed medications. It melts easily because it is not as hard as other anticids which I have tried. Unfortunately, I had difficulty finding it in my local drug stores and markets. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars #1, August 11, 2014
I gotta say after trying Pepcid Complete I'm not even going to buy any other medicine for heartburn. Pepcid is my new #1 go to source for heartburn relief. I love the berry flavor and it actually tastes like berries. Pepcid Complete is fast acting and it attacks and kills that stubborn heartburn where you can have relief. Now I can get back to enjoying foods that I love. Thanks To PEPCID COMPLETE I'm now heartburn free...

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad these are back on the market, February 19, 2014
Nocturnal (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
I prefer the mint, who wants to be eating berries when your gut is having convulsions?! But local stores don't seem to carry the mint ones so I have to order them here. Tried all the other antacids and acid reducers when Pepcid Complete was taken off the shelves but none of them were as effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pepcid Complete., December 20, 2013
I buy this product on line when I cannot find it in stores. Don't like paying shipping and handling so I buy it stores when I can find it. This product gets the job done.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›