Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Flavor: Cheddar|Size: Pack of 1|Change

on October 5, 2011
The best value in cost per ounce for Goldfish on Amazon. As a college student I go through about two of these boxes a month -- and at this price, my wallet isn't complaining. I managed to order two for $13 shipped. My only complaint is that the price fluctuates day to day, so just be wary of the cost.
44 comments|19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 9, 2015
Sometimes I want just a simple, plain cracker: these Goldfish fit the bill perfectly. Crisp crunch, enough cheddar flavor, and just the right touch of salt. Plus, I get to eat 55 of them in a single 140-calorie serving---much more satisfying and healthier than grabbing a snack-size bag of potato chips. My kids prefer the Xtra Cheddar Goldfish flavor variety, but this original cheddar is my favorite.
on July 10, 2013
I love these and they make a great snack! They are great for children's snacks too. I enjoy having them as a snack in the afternoon.
on June 12, 2013
I can't tell how much joy I've received from eating Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, it's probably the best massively available cracker of all time. If you love cheese, REAL cheese then you must have Goldfish crackers in your household.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon November 23, 2015
These are much better than the basic Goldfish Crackers. They have a cheesier flavor. This is the cracker to have when you have kids around cause they love them. I think my grandson has an addiction to these and we have to purchase them in the really big container.
review image review image
on March 13, 2015
Perfect healthy snack for school lunches. My kids love Goldfish & I love that it's not chocolate or covered in sugar. With today's snack market it can be very hard to find quick, easy snacks your kids will eat that are also on the healthy side. I love the 30 oz boxes although some weeks it mysteriously disappears after a few days :) Recommend to anyone looking for a better snack option for kids or themselves.
Kids like Goldfish crackers, the size, the shape, the color, the texture, maybe even the flavor. Personally I find them too bland to satisfy my occasional craving for something cheesy. These Xtra Cheddar Goldfish, on the other hand, though not finger licking cheesy are a step up from the regular Goldfish. They do have an enjoyable flavor that could almost compel a snacker to eat the entire bag. That may or may not be a good thing.

For flavor and satisfaction, the Extra Cheddar is definitely a better option that the original cheese goldfish.
on March 29, 2015
As a snack choice, these are better than a lot of other options. They actually have some protein and fiber, and do not have a high fat content. The serving size is generous, as well. My kiddo loves these, and I am glad to have something better than chips to offer her.
on October 15, 2013
Honestly, who in the world doesn't love goldfish? They are a delicious snack. In the non-sweet snack category, I'd put them right up there in the pantheon with Combos (obviously Pepperoni Pizza as the best kind) and Doritos (preferably Cool Ranch, but I'll hear arguments for other flavors). I have heard rumors goldfish are slightly healthier than the two aforementioned tasty treats. Rumors are a tricky mistress. Hard to say.
What more can you ask for when discussing a snack that is as American as Windows 95. Goldfish for everyone.

I paid $7.48, or even less with Subscribe and Save. At my local grocery store, they are like $8.99. Granted I live in New York City where a 3-pack of gum costs more than a 2 BR House in rural America, so take that as you will.
on June 4, 2015
I've been a huge fan of goldfish crackers ever since I was a little kid. The funny thing is, I don't like cheese! I don't like the flavor, texture, smell, or anything related to cheese. And these are supposedly made with real cheese! I only like two cheesey snacks - Goldfish and Cheez-Its. The whole grain version of this is great, and while it is pretty salty, hopefully that acts as good portion control (actually, it doesn't really stop me, unfortunately).