Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Peppermint 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil - 30ml
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 16, 2012
I have IBS and if I rub Peppermint oil on my tummy, (or put a couple of drops in the belly button) I get great relief and also I put a drop of it in each 8 oz of water that I drink. It is awesome. After the bottle is empty, I put it in my purse and use it as a "fresh breath" just by putting it on my tongue (empty). I also use it for a headache. I use it on my temples and behind my ears and on the forehead- and also as aromatherapy by what is left in the palms of my hands. I cup them over my nose and breathe it in. Wonderful relief.

I have been so happy with this seller. They get the products right out and I am so thankful for them. It has helped me enjoy life so much better. Thank you.
on May 30, 2012
I have had many issues with rodents and my car. They did over $5,000 worth of damage by gnawing on the main wiring harness. Thank goodness for car insurance! My car is stored in a carport - unfortunately not behind closed doors and I live in a rural area with cows and horses - therefore rodents!

I did alot of research on how to keep the rodents away. Lo and behold - use peppermint oil on cotton balls stuffed into locations throughout the hood of the car. And it works like a charm. This peppermint oil is strong and has a dropper lid to prevent overuse.

I would purchase again and have not had any subsequent rodent issues.
on October 12, 2013
I pour a few drops in warm water and ingest after lunch or first thing when I get to work. Really clears things up. A few drops go along way so be careful. Also noticed once that it worked like a laxative for someone who had an unhealthy diet. She thought I poisoned her, I told her the purity of the product was likely holy water water ripping through the bowel's of hell.
on July 27, 2011
Purchased this to replace nose sprays wow a little under the nose and no more nose sprays. Much healther choice.
on March 28, 2012
I have a condition known as trigeminal neuralgia and read that peppermint oil could help with the pain. Edens Garden had what looked like a good product and at a very reasonable price. I ordered the oil and it arrived on schedule and as advertised. The peppermint oil did work to temporarily numb the mis-firing nerve and gave me hours of relief. I can highly recommend the product and also Edens Garden.
on December 8, 2012
I never realized how much I would love peppermint oil until I got this product!! I love to add it in my scalp to stimulate some thinning spots that I had through extensions. It works! The spots are starting to grow back.
on March 21, 2013
We live in a rule area in the montains, and having to deal with an occasional mouse that finds it's way into my house (I hate mice in my house) I was told to use this on a ball of cotton and place the cotton around the door ways or places that mice can thier way in. It works great. I use it around my motor home while it is storage and it seems to do the trick
on December 3, 2012
The product arrived and I had been researching online the many uses for it. I found what I needed to know and its been a fantastic purchase . I have seen serious hair growth in such a short time. Will be ordering from them in the future.
on February 5, 2012
This Peppermint oil is very good. It smells great in an oil diffuser and is also great to put on your forehead when you have a headache. The product arrived fast and was a very good deal. I will definitely purchase more!
on March 9, 2013
This product works well we used it on cotton balls to run mice that decided to move in during the weather change to winter. I used it with Dr Bonner peppermint soap. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is for the price ,,, these oils are pricey for such a small amount across the board. I choose this particular one as it seemed best priced for the amount