Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 4, 2012
Being antiseptic in nature, peppermint oil massaged on the scalp helps to remove dandruff and head lice in addition to its usual soothing cooling effect.

For relief from headaches, inhale a few drops of peppermint oil sprinkled onto a handkerchief or dabbed on your wrists.

Applied to your face, peppermint oil keeps pimples away making blemish free healthy skin.

To relive nasal congestion from a cold, rub peppermint oil on the chest or add a few drops to a vaporizer.

Get rid of toothaches and bad breath when adding a couple drops of peppermint oil to your toothpaste. The oil has also been used in the treatment of gum disease.

The menthol in peppermint oil will help clear the respiratory tract. Acting as an expectorant it provides relief during a bout of coughs and colds, along with more serious asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, sinusitis, and tuberculosis. The oil has also been used for vertigo and fainting.

Use peppermint oil for indigestion by adding a few drops in a glass of warm water and drinking it after your meal. The oil helps to ease bowel spasms, dispel gas, Cholera, irritable bowel syndrome, colic, morning sickness, diarrhea and nausea. As well as being the best antidote for an upset stomach.

The cooling properties of peppermint oil benefit by removing muscle pain. It has also been used to treat rheumatism, aching feet, menstrual pain, and neuralgia.

Many skin problems such as inflammation, itchiness, scabies, dermatitis, ringworm, and sunburn can be helped with a peppermint oil treatment as well.

Peppermint oil is also used topically to treat stress. At the end of a grueling, long and tiring day, treat yourself to a soak in the bath or shower after applying some drops of peppermint oil to your body. The energized results are due to the refreshing properties of the oil.
11 comment|79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 21, 2012
Mosquitoes were always drawn to me. I'd have several bites after being outdoors for a short while. I tried several commercial bug repellent which didn't seem to help. I read that mosquitoes don't like peppermint scent so I mixed 6 drops of peppermint oil with 8 oz of water in a spray bottle. I sprayed myself before going outdoors and it really worked. Other bug repellents can leave an unpleasant scent on my skin, so I prefer to use something natural that smells pleasant. This should be applied every few hours to be effective.

I ordered several different essential oils from "Plant Therapy Essentials", shipping was quick, all items securely packed, great communication and the best prices. A few drops of Lavender or Vanilla smell wonderful in bath water. They have a wide variety of oils to choose from. I highly recommend this dealer.

Peppermint Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
on August 4, 2012
Product is exactly as stated. Believe it or not, we use it as mouse repellent for our home which happens to be situated very near the woods. This stuff really works.
22 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2011
My teenage son made lip balm as holiday gifts this year. He got the recipe from the book Simple Gifts: 50 Little Luxuries to Craft, Sew, Cook & Knit.

Amazon had everything he needed to make his gifts, including these little Fantasea Acrylic Jar 3/8 oz (Pack of 12) that proved to be the most elusive ingredient in the recipe!

The recipe Andrew was using called for an essential oil, and Andrew chose this Peppermint 100% Pure Essential Oil - 10 ml that despite it's very potent aroma straight from the bottle, was an excellent choice for lip balm. When part of a larger group of ingredients, it's bouquet lightened to a perfect level; not too strong and not too light.

We priced essential oils at our local health food store, and Amazon's price was by far the most economical, always a plus when it's a young person footing the bill for ingredients!

Some might argue that product cost less because it's not labeled as "food grade". It is labeled as "100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added". The recipe for the lip balm calls for heating to almost boiling, and the oil is a tiny part of the whole recipe. We felt very safe using this product for our lip balm recipe and would purchase again the next time we needed an essential oil.
on June 26, 2012
I ordered this to stop mice frm traveling. Heard that it really worked and decided to try it. It really does work. I put it along the walls and kitchen counters and i hvnt seen any droppings. Of course you have to put some down like every week because the smell will fade off. Don't overdue it because the smell will get unbearable and irritate you but it smells very minty.
on June 1, 2012
I use peppermint oil a lot---like daily, and I only use high quality, therapeutic grade oils, which can get expensive. But since I discovered this brand of oils, I have been buying the peppermint oil from them in the 30 ml bottle. Good bang for your buck!
on January 13, 2013
I use this for any GI discomfort I experience . A few drops in tea or mixed with an ounce of your favorite beverage and relief is 10, 15 min away. Indigestion , gass --- and it's natural !! You can also add it to your bath !!
on December 21, 2012
I read that if you put peppermint oil soaked cotton balls near where the mice where entering it would deter them. I have been mice free for over a month and my cupboards smell great!
on August 30, 2012
This item was shipped super FAST. Exactly as described. I will order from this seller again!

I use this peppermint oil as a rub when I have headaches, muscle aches, feet aches, or even to just give me a "lift" for the day while working. It's a great product to have on hand. I've even used a bit in water to settle tummy upsets.
on January 6, 2013
I received this quickly. Packaged well. I have used undiluted before, but this one sure packs a punch. A single drop can turn your coffee into wow-ee! And two to three can clear your sinuses for a year.