The Real Housewives of D.C. 1 Season 2010
Amazon Instant Video
1. Welcome to the District With the social season in full swing, Michaele's Polo event caters to those who want to be close to it all, with attendees including the Ambassador of India, Michelle Jones and Republican Lobbyist, Edwina Rogers. As old rivalries cause Lynda to snub Michaele's Polo event, Mary struggles with the guest list for her birthday party. And Cat, the brash Brit and new girl in town, gets a crash course in public relations at Stacie's dinner party prepared by a celebrity chef.
2. Disloyal to the Party Mary quickly realizes that having Lolly, her adult daughter, move back home comes with bigger burdens than she expected. Michaele makes good on her promise to take Cat and Mary horseback riding, but Mary is far from impressed. Lynda is pushed to her limit when a confrontation with Michaele breaks all the D.C. rules.
3. Foreign Relations It's off to Paris! After a spontaneous decision by Michaele and Tareq to join Stacie and her husband in Europe, the couples start to bond. Cat is hard at work on her book and getting her cover ready, when disappointment strikes. The housewives gather at Mary's fashion dinner to welcome a celebrity hairstylist, but with previous drama still lingering, things don't go as planned.
4. The Grape Stomp of Wrath Lynda deals with the stress of moving from her Georgetown condo to a sprawling suburban mansion to accommodate her grown children. Cat raises suspicions that there may be more than meets the eye with Michaele and Tareq.
5. Special Interests A grape-stomping day at the vineyard turns sour for Mary when Michaele and Tareq make devastating accusations about her daughter. The ladies are invited to a party being hosted by Republican lobbyist Edwina Rogers where Cat decides to liven things up.
6. Securing Homeland Mary bonds with Cat over her struggle to be a good mother and reveals her boundary issues with her daughter Lolly. After contact with her biological mother turns sour, Stacie struggles with trying to find her birth father and her true identity. An introduction to Lynda's ex-boyfriend forces Cat to cope with the death of her close friend.
7. Perception Gap After all her hard work, Cat finally finishes her book and raises more than a few eyebrows when she shares some juicy excerpts with the other Housewives. Jumping on the bandwagon, the Salahis work on a deal to write a book of their own, detailing their family turmoil.
8. Nation Building Stacie hits another hurdle in her journey to find her birth father, but is able to connect with her roots through an unexpected link at the Nigerian Embassy. As Cat tries to steer clear of Erika, Lynda puts as much effort into preparing for her big fashion event as she does keeping certain people out of it!
9. Party Politics The housewives learn of the aftermath of President Obama's first White House State Dinner last November and the questions swirling around whether Michaele and her husband Tareq Salahi had been officially invited to the State Dinner.
10. Reunion - Part 1 Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, the ladies of Washington, D.C., Mary Amons, Lynda Erkiletian, Cat Ommanney, Michaele Salahi and Stacie Turner, get together to set the record straight on some of the most talked-about antics of the season and answer some of America's most burning questions.
11. Reunion - Part 2 Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, the ladies of Washington, D.C., Mary Amons, Lynda Erkiletian, Cat Ommanney, Michaele Salahi and Stacie Turner, get together to set the record straight on some of the most talked-about antics of the season and answer some of America's most burning questions.
Sneak Peek: DC Housewives Boring is one thing and DC is not. And these housewives will redefine what it means to be "political."
|Supporting actors||Mary Schmidt Amons, Matt Amons, Meghan Amons, Rich Amons, Ryan Amons, Ebong Eka, Lynda Erkiletian, Catherine Ashley Ommanney, Charles Ommanney, Michaele Salahi, Tareq Salahi, Jason Turner, Stacie Turner, Paul Wharton|
|Executive Producer||Michael Amodio|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I am a native of the D.C. area and really enjoyed this reality show seeing how the "in" people live. The women are so wealthy that it is hilarious to watch! Read morePublished 10 months ago by Jenny Wren
The drama, suspense, craziness hooked me. I like my guilty pleasures in the form of tv, there is never a dull moment with these series!Published 16 months ago by farmerCHIC
I still do no understand the appeal of these shows. Shows like this make me worry about the future of the human race.Published 18 months ago by Eric