Bungee-covered tankwells in the bow and stern offer easy-access stash spots for your gear.
- Mold-in bow and stern handles
- Cup holders
- Stern tankwell floatation block
- Bow vertical floatation wall
- Drain plug
- Bungee-covered bow and stern tankwells
- Skid plate
- Keepers Footbrace System (rudder)
- Comfort Seating System
- Measures 29.5 inches by ten feet (W x D)
- Cockpit measures 23.25 by 54.25 inches (W x D)
- 44-pound weight
- 275-pound maximum capacity
Perception products include a limited three-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
For more than 30 years, Perception has introduced increasing numbers of people to paddling, thanks in large part to pioneering the plastic kayak, which has helped the company grow into one of the largest kayak producers in the world.
Whether fishing, bird-watching, or just plain cruising, you will find this kayak comfortable, light-weight, and stable. Durable molded features including handles, cup holders, storage tray, and bungee attachment points make this one maintenance-free, easy-going kayak.