5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars for this Shady Sister!
Lutishia Lovely is known for her Amen moments in her Hallelujah Series and her delicious drama in the Soul Food Series,
BUT
in this first book in her newest Shady Sisters Trilogy, The Lovely one has a new voice to add to her growing arsenal of characters!

Jacqueline Tate is beautiful, brilliant, bold and a predator
Randall Atwater is a...
Published 9 months ago by Debra

2.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed
I really wanted to like this book as I've LOVED all of the other titles by Lutishia Lovely, this one? Not so much. It started off really slow, there were some inconsistancy's that I over looked, I figured it happens even to great authors, but the pace did not pick up quickly enough and for me there was just something missing from the storyline to make me care what...
Published 7 months ago by Mary A Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars for this Shady Sister!, May 27, 2014
BUT

Jacqueline Tate is beautiful, brilliant, bold and a predator
Randall Atwater is a brilliant Dr., husband and father.

These two meet on the way to a conference, they are both attending and the games begin. For this Shady Sister, it's lust at first site. She sets her sites on the sexy Dr. He's enjoying the view and attention but has no idea he has become her fantasy and obsession, and the lengths she'll go through to get what she wants.

Problem is he's married and she doesn't care; neither does her partners in crime,
so she thinks....

I LOVED this book and looking forward to the next book in the series, The Perfect Deception due out at the end of the year. But right now if you want a GREAT read, order Perfect Affair right now, you won't be disappointed 5 Stars for this Shady Sister!

4.0 out of 5 stars Do you love me?, August 17, 2014
From the outside, Jacqueline Tate has it all - beauty, brains, and a great job. The only thing that seems to elude her is finding “The One”.
When Jacqueline meets Dr. Randall Atwater at a convention - she is instantly swept off her feet. There’s more than meets the eyes when fantasy meets reality.

After reading the synopsis, I thought I had the story figured out. Attractive woman meets married man - they get involved in an extramarital affair and so on and on…

True to Lutisha Lovely’s modus operandi she takes your preconceived notions and flip them upside down. I commend this author for stepping out of her comfort zone.

A Perfect Affair is a delightfully wicked suspenseful novel. I recommend this book.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Creepy Good Story!!!!, October 1, 2014
The Perfect Affair was Creepy Good!!! Lutishia Lovely and her alter ego Zuri Day are fast becoming my favorite authors of suspense/romance novels. Each story she tells is unique and keeps you guessing on each new plot twists. Jacqueline Tate is a smart and `uber sexy freelance writer for Science Today. Randall Atwater was an award winning Biologist- the two met either accidentally, or on purpose, you'll have to decide. The two shared a cab to the same hotel, later had dinner and the affair began from there. Jacqueline apparently planned to seduce and have the good doctor for her own. The unsuspecting brainy doctor fell easily into her web of lies and deception. Jacqueline's friend Chris, you'll be amazed at her actual identity. I won't spoil it for you. I figured it out about 3/4 of the way into the book. The Atwater family became a pawn in Jacqueline's quest to be the new Mrs. Atwater. This story is creep Good.. I can't wait for the Second book "The Perfect Deception. The teaser chapters are enough to whet your appetite.. Bravo Ms. Lovely!!

4.0 out of 5 stars AAMBC Book Reviews, September 17, 2014
Jacqueline Tate is a young thirty something freelance writer who is beautiful beyond measure and extremely intelligent she had planned to go to a science conference, cover a story on stem cell research and not think of doing any extracurricular activities that included men – or did she? Her plan quickly develops into something that is so outrageous, only a psycho would believe it. She may be every man’s dream but Dr. Atwater may find that she may also be a man’s worst nightmare – especially if he and his family get in her way.

Lutishia Lovely is a veteran in the writing game. This story is something different for her as she steps outside of her proverbial box and crafts a storyline that is sure to intrigue. The flow of the story was very smooth and the pace was lightening fast. The length of the chapters didn’t frustrate but expedited the read. The characters were well developed and easy to invest in.

There is a plot twist that will possibly have you scratching your head and it was not predictable. With that being said, there are a few questions that seemed to be unanswered which could be due to a few things, hopefully not hiccups in the plot development. There is a second installment and maybe some things that were left hanging could be answered. Hopefully the answers were not tied into the information that is revealed in the closing. In any regard, this book will have readers flipping pages and talking to themselves trying to unravel the web that Lovely surely wove in this one.

T. Austin
AAMBC Reviewer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, July 30, 2014
I was surprised when I started reading this story because it was very different from any of her other books I have read. Once I really got into the story, I couldn't put it down. There were so many twists & turns that the suspense of what the outcome would be kept me 'chewing at the bit'. By the time I finished the book & saw there was an excerpt for the next book at the end, I eagerly read that & was disappointed to see that I have to wait till the end of the year to find out the outcome!

4.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!, June 14, 2014
This book was jaw dropping good!!! I can't wait for the next one!! I couldn't put this book down! The things that transpired in this book I know I would have caught a few cases!! Had my BP up on several different parts!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Creep Good Story!!!, October 1, 2014
The Perfect Affair was Creepy Good!!! This author is fast becoming my favorite authors of suspense/romance novels. This story is unique and keeps you guessing on each new plot twists. Jacqueline Tate is a smart and super sexy freelance writer for Science Today. Randall Atwater was an award winning Biologist- the two met either accidentally, or on purpose, you'll have to decide. The two shared a cab to the same hotel, later they had dinner and the affair began from there. Jacqueline apparently planned to seduce and have the good doctor for her own. The unsuspecting brainy doctor fell easily into her web of lies and deception. Jacqueline's friend Chris, you'll be amazed at her actual identity. I won't spoil it for you. The Atwater family became a pawn in Jacqueline's quest to be the new Mrs. Atwater. This story is creep Good.. I can't wait for the next book The teaser chapters are enough to whet your appetite.. Bravo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 28, 2014
I chose 5 because thus was absolutely a great read. Can't wait for The Perfect Deception. I highly recommend. Bravo Lutishia Lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great one!, May 31, 2014
Great one as usual. I can't wait until November for the next one in the trilogy! I am always searching for her books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great job!, June 3, 2014
This review is from: The Perfect Affair (The Shady Sisters Trilogy) (Paperback)
I’ll start by saying WOW! Lutishia Lovely has managed to put on paper a story that possesses all the necessary characteristics of a great primetime TV show! OMG! As the plot builds, the reader’s anticipation grows but it is written in such a way that you don’t always see the next thing coming.

Dr. Randall Atwater, an award-winning biologist, is among the best in his profession. Personally, he has succeeded as well. He possesses all the things that a successful man should have at this point in life.

Jacqueline Tate, a very attractive woman, has just landed a three month contract as a freelance writer and her career is climbing to new heights. A chance meeting leads to a career-validating interview which then leads to so much more. Nothing could have prepared me for the ride that this novel took me on.

This story was very well-written and entertaining. I felt my facial expressions changing along with each emotion that the storyline stirred in me. One scene would unfold and I’d scream noooo! Another development would transpire and I’d holler “shut the front door!” When I tell you this was a good book, you should definitely believe me. Again, I say WOW! The characters were so well developed and when it all came together I sat back in my chair and smiled. Great job Lutishia Lovely! Five Stars!!!!!

The Perfect Affair (The Shady Sisters Trilogy)
The Perfect Affair (The Shady Sisters Trilogy) by Lutishia Lovely (Paperback - May 27, 2014)
$15.00 $10.36