5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Book With a Perfect Ending
It is with a high degree of satisfaction that I am able to present a very positive review for Robert Jeffress' latest book entitled: "Perfect Ending: Why Your Eternal Future Matters Today". Jeffress has been a long time favorite author of mine, and his latest book did not disappoint.
In fact, dear readers, I believe this may be the best Christian...
Published 12 months ago by Jon K

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Story
I like Pastor Jeffress and have read many of his books. Although I do not agree with his dipensational view point he presents his case in an entertaining and cohesive way. If you are looking for a book that explains dispensationalism i would highly recommend this.
Published 7 months ago by E. Starkey

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Book With a Perfect Ending, February 3, 2014
Jon K (Van Buren, AR, US) - See all my reviews
In fact, dear readers, I believe this may be the best Christian Eschatological book I've had the pleasure of reading. What I enjoyed most was the time the author took to bring even Christian "newbies" a clear understanding of what the Bible has to say about end times. He shows us that the end times are first addressed by God in the Book of Genesis. And then we are shown throughout the Bible that God and His prophets spoke of and taught the end times throughout the entire Bible.

Jeffress also gives us an overview of many eschatological terms, such as: Pre-Tribulation, Mid-Tribulation, Post-Tribulation, Milinnialism, the rapture, the Abomination of Desolation, the White Throne Judgment, and many other important terms and topics related to the end of the church age.

The book is incredibly informational, while not sounding like a technical journal article. Pastor Jeffress' writing, as well as the pastor himself, is very approachable and provides clear definition and understanding for the newest of Christians.

I've read a lot of books on end times. And the topic has always been one of high interest to me. I read my first book on "Eschatology" back in high school, when Hal Lindsey published "The Late Great Planet Earth". Since that time, I've cultivated a short list of prophecy teachers and authors that would include Lindsey, Grant Jeffrey, John Hagee, Perry Stone, and Irvin Baxter. These writers offer a wide spectrum of end times perspectives. And while I don't necessarily agree with these perspectives, I find that I am a better apologist by knowing and somewhat understanding the many sides of this topic.

I offer my opinion of this book because it's packed with good and important information, it's scope is wide, which makes it more understandable and more illuminating . And it is an easy read for any level of students of this subject.

I do commend this book to you with near certainty that it will mold and strengthen your understanding of The Word. It's a book that all Christians, regardless of their level of biblical knowledge, should read and consider.

I was provided an Advanced Review Copy of this book by the publisher, as part of their First Look Program, in exchange for a timely and honest review. I have no additional ties to the author or publisher and the opinions expressed are solely my own.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Ending, February 18, 2014
This review is from: Perfect Ending: Why Your Eternal Future Matters Today (Paperback)
I am thoroughly enjoying reading this book! it is written in an interesting yet easy to understand method. If you have ever wanted to understand 'End Times' prophecy, this is the book to read! It makes the study very enjoyable whether or not you are student of 'End Times'.

4.0 out of 5 stars AN INSIGHTFUL BOOK ON THE SECOND COMING!, January 20, 2014
Perfect Ending: Why Christ's Imminent Return Matters to You by Robert Jeffress, the senior pastor of the 11,000-member First Baptist Church of Dallas, Texas, is an insightful book aimed at helping Christians have a clear understanding of the events that will lead to the return of Jesus Christ, and apply it to everyday life.

The Scripture devotes a large amount of space to prophetic themes, yet very few Christians understand it. The Rev. Billy Graham once observed that “the most neglected teaching in the church today is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.” Why do Christians neglect the subject? According to Robert Jeffress, Christian’s negligence of prophecy stems from four ill-conceived ideas: the subject is confusing, uncertainty of Christ’s return, too many interpretations and irrelevance to everyday life.

Yet, knowing where we are going in the future should greatly impact how we live in the present. Jeffress argues that one should invest both time and money in exploring the subject. He pointed out that:
-Prophecy is a major theme in the Bible
-Understanding prophecy helps to interpret and apply the Bible accurately
-Understanding prophecy motivates one to Godly living

Through ten insightful chapters Robert Jeffress takes you through one of the most important end-time books that urge Christians to study and understand Bible prophecy. The study questions at the end of each chapter are designed to lead you to a deeper understanding of the subject.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book on Biblical Prophecy, January 21, 2014
This book presents a straightforward approach to understanding the complex subject of Biblical prophecy, and Dr. Jeffress presents the material in a clear and concise manner. While there are many books on eschatology, some writers tend to be heavy-handed on speculation and creative interpretation of scripture in order to make the argument "fit" into their point of view. Dr. Jeffress does not use this approach, and instead uses scripture as the foundation for which his arguments flow. Well-researched, written, and easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trust in our heavenly father, April 18, 2014
I know so much more now than I did about end times. End times are real not make believe . In order to live in heaven with our Lord we must live the way our father wants us to live. We are humans we all sin but we. But live as close as we can to the way jesus tells us to live. I am almost 78 years old my husband passed away 2012. I loved him very much , we were married 58 years. When he died I held his hands, I knew he could still hear me ,I told him I loved him. When he left this earth ,I knew by the look on his face his soul went to heaven, I could see peace . I'm not afraid to die now

5.0 out of 5 stars God-inspired!, March 5, 2014
I bought this book after listening to Pastor Jeffress do a series of sermons about it......the book presents an understandable and God-inspired explanation of end times events.....I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Based and supported by Scripture. Jews and Christians should read this book. Easy to read and one learns from each sentence., March 28, 2014
Robert Jeffress is an excellent communicator and teacher. I have shared this book with many people. All Christians and Jews should be required to read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Required Reading, March 29, 2014
I think this book should be required reading for all of us. It simply explains the future for all times

4.0 out of 5 stars A clear message and an easy read, April 14, 2014
T. Simmons "book bug" (Fayetteville, NC USA) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed this book because the mentioned major events were backed with Biblical scripture references. However, there were some opinions that were not backed with Biblical references. Of course, this cannot be helped when speaking about future events that are not clearly explained in the Bible. This book should be read as a supplement to the Bible for any individual wishing to gain more knowledge about future events. By doing so, the reader will walk away with a more thorough understanding of Biblical prophecy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great information!, March 3, 2014
This book was written very clearly. I checked all the references and have high confidence in Dr. Jeffress's conclusions. Well written and very pertinant!!

Perfect Ending: Why Your Eternal Future Matters Today
Perfect Ending: Why Your Eternal Future Matters Today by Robert Jeffress (Paperback - January 21, 2014)
$14.99 $13.20