Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ $9.00 shipping
+ $10.90 shipping
Perfect Pushup Elite
|Price:||$26.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.96 (10%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Engages more muscles
- Built to last construction
- Smooth rotation - steel ball bearing system
- Weight Vest ready, 400-Pound weight capacity
- Formally called the Perfect V2 Pushup
- Perfect, Perfect V2 Pushup, Pushup, weight
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Over 6 million Perfect Pushups sold! Here’s the story behind our success.
Alden Mills, former US Navy SEAL and Perfect Fitness founder was inspired to create the Perfect Pushup when his SEAL platoon was chosen for a one-year study to determine why SEALS suffered unusually high injury rates. After learning injuries were linked to their training methods (age-old body building drills), SEAL trainers switched to Functional Training. Alden learned firsthand how to incorporate these lessons into products and exercise routines that have become the foundation of Perfect Fitness. Our belief at Perfect, is that if you take control of your body, you can take control of your life. It is our goal to help people do just that.
The Perfect Pushup 21-day workout is designed to work with all fitness levels. Our exclusive 2 minute drill workout can be modified for beginners or the intensity can be increased for advanced users. The 21-plan allows you to customize your workout to fit your level but also pushes you to increase your 1 set max. It gives you the roadmap you need to help you reach your fitness goals.
Top Customer Reviews
I have a regular push up bar in the shape of a coil, and I thought nothing of it. But once you try these, there is no turning back. The reason is,the handles are real wide, so it distributes your weight over a a greater part of your palm making it feel comfortable and even reduces discomfort to your wrists because the base swivels as you raise an lower yourself. I was worried about stability with a rotaing base, but it turns out to help with comfort and even allows you to excersie a wider range of muscles.
The only complaint I can possibly mention is that they might not be suitable for people with small hands. I have small hands for a guy and sometimes, since the grip is so big, experience pains between my thumb and index finger. Everything in this workout tool functions perfectly but the grips are just a little too big for the general population especially if women with smaller hands want to use this product.
Either way, I would highly recommend this product. It provides a great and unique workout.
Then things changed, the Perfect V2 Pushup handles seemed to be the best available but I still wasn't expecting much. Sure, they are still just simple devices but when I opened the box... I was stunned by the quality (which is why I have to write this review). The fit and finish was impressive both in implementation and design; there was high impact plastic where it was sufficient and metal parts where the strength was needed. The metal pieces had a gorgeous metal-flake paint job like a hot rod might have and rubber around the grips were ridged and carefully molded; there was none of that feeling like someone just cut a piece of pipe and ran it through a section of rubber. No, instead this was of a quality I have never seen on this type of item; it was like the Porsche of fitness equipment. Even the pads on the bottom were special. It wasn't enough to use a high-quality rubberized surface pad but it was thick and has a spiral gripping pattern molded in and the mechanical rotation action was smooth and flawless. I seriously doubt that I will live long enough to wear these babies out, although that's my plan.
The bottom line is if this is the type of equipment you are looking for, the Perfect V2 Pushup handles are the very best; just buy them.
1. Wrist soreness - Anyone who has ever done pushups using pushups handles knows that not having your hands flat on the floor makes it easier on your wrists. This is basic elementary. The handles themselves are also ergonomically comfortable.
2. Increased pushup difficulty - The claims of the manufacturer state that the rotating action of using these pushup handles gets more muscle groups involved, which increases the difficult of the pushup, and thus, the quality of your workout. First, look at the mechanics of a pushup. It works the chest, triceps, shoulders, as well as some of the smaller muscle groups in the upper back. Due to the nature of the way it is performed, it allows the chest, which is a much larger and stronger muscle group, to make up for the fact that the other muscle groups mentioned above are weaker. The rotating action of the Perfect Pushup V2 splits the load evenly across these muscle groups so that the chest is no longer able to make up for the apparent weakness in these other smaller muscle groups, forcing them to get more deeply involved in the work and grow stronger as a result.
Before I bought the Perfect Pushup V2, I could do about 20 "normal" pushups with no real problem before my form started to suffer and I had to take a break. On the Perfect Pushup, however, I had to go back to doing pushups from my knees because I could barely manage one. THAT is how much more difficult it makes pushups. It's no joke and if you buy it, your body will thank you in the form of functinoally stronger triceps, shoulders, and upper back.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great way to do push-ups . Works more muscles and you can feel it when you are done.... Also great for those who live out of hotels. Read morePublished 1 day ago by JOHN JASTRZEBSKI
These are awesome... Work as I expected.. Seller got them to me on timePublished 2 days ago by Brian Reed
These are high quality. They will challenge you without straining your jointsPublished 2 days ago by Markus Fair
After 6 months of using perect pushup elite my chest get bigger and stronger.Published 3 days ago by Paul Tran
Excellent quality. Excellent price. Exactly as described. Highly recommended!Published 5 days ago by Alex K.
Excellent, well made units. The handles are very ergonomic and feel very good in my hands. The spinning disk is very stable, spins well but not overly so to "slip" while... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Kumar Pandya