Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Perfect Life
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

67%
33%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

on January 17, 2013
Ever since breaking through with their first album END OF SILENCE back in 2006, RED have become one of the most popular Christian rock bands in history, spawning several #1 radio hits and three successful albums, which all had very memorable first singles. With their latest outing, RELEASE THE PANIC, the band doesn't change that at all with PERFECT LIFE. This song is softer than all three first released singles from all three of their albums, especially since Howard Benson is producing the album instead of Rob Graves. At first listen, this song did not appeal to me as much as FACELESS, DEATH OF ME, or the modern classic BREATHE INTO ME. However, it did take some time for it to grow on me, and I have to say the song is definitely fantastic, as well as the title track, which I also had mixed feelings about upon first listen. I hope the whole album is just as good as this single is, even though I don't think it's their best song to date, and I'm looking forward to RELEASE THE PANIC on February 5th, and reviewing it here as well.

Rating: 4.5 stars/5 stars
on September 25, 2013
Great song, I must have listened to this song a hundred times ... yeah, it gets a little old, but I put it down for a short time and boom -it's on again!
on January 11, 2013
I really like this song and would recommend this to any fan of the band or Christine music. I will totally buy the cd once it comes out no doubt about that.