5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipes Without Being Overdone!
Published 10 months ago by Robert K. Sischka

3.0 out of 5 stars a little foo-foo but OK
we are still on the fence actually. Do we step into a "dedicated Panini Maker" or just continue to use the George Foreman grills we have already. You could say we are looking for an excuse to buy one actually....but this book didn't push us towards that end.

Published 6 months ago by solocanoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Recipes Without Being Overdone!, October 4, 2013
This review is from: Perfect Panini: Mouthwatering recipes for the world's favorite sandwiches (Hardcover)
We bought a Cuisinart Griddler Elite at Williams-Sonoma and have been experimenting with the Panini sandwiches, and the salesperson mentioned this book, which WS was featuring. Better price at Amazon, so I had them ship it straight to me. What a great book. Not too thick, but gives you a set of great recipes and great basic instructions on how to best put them together. Some recipe books get way out there and can overwhelm you. This book goes beyond the basics, but doesn't bog you down in recipes that are over the top. Just good, basic easy to make recipes. Recommended if you are new to the Panini world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm... Sandwiches to die for!, July 22, 2013
I've been seeing so many yummy grilled sandwiches being uploaded to pinterest that when I saw this book I bought it on kind of an impulse. But I'm so happy that I did!

There are some really good fresh ideas in here as well as twists on old favorites. I work in an office with a panini grill in the kitchen so the best part is that I can make up a sandwich in the morning and have a quick and easy hot lunch at work!

Some of the sandwiches are hearty enough to work as a filling dinner by themselves, and there's such a variety that you can shake it up when you feel like it!

3.0 out of 5 stars a little foo-foo but OK, February 24, 2014
solocanoe (fort smith, ar) - See all my reviews

My wife and I are fairly simple folks, this book (as most cookbooks tend to do) seems to want to dazzle you with exotic sauces, dips, and things to add to your sandwiches. It's probably a better read than one that told you how to make simple sandwiches....but honestly that's what would be interested in.

The pictures are nice and instructions are all there. You can certainly make some very fancy sandwiches with this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Panini Recipes, June 11, 2014
Bought this book for my sister to go aling with a Panini press that I bought for her birthday. She loves the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of good sandwich ideas, April 9, 2014
This book gives me a lots of great ideas to make panini of all kinds. Recipes are easy to follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, March 22, 2014
The book is really great. Received it really super fast. Would highly recommend it. Made several new ideas for sandwiches.

5.0 out of 5 stars great recipes!!, January 4, 2014
This is a great little book, nice job!! Good variety in recipes and ingredients. Love them all and love my panini maker too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for the learning panini cook, April 11, 2014
I love this book. It has so many different recipes for paninis. Summer is coming and I'm planning on making some easy and delicious quick dinners for when we get home from work and want to spend time out doors. Many of the recipes give you ideas of other recipes you can come up with. Great pictures and instructions. I recommend this book to anyone wanting some ideas for easy but good recipes.

2.0 out of 5 stars limited use, June 20, 2014
I wanted more diverfied recipes.I haven't found recipes for fish and burgers.I don't use that much bread.and I eat a lot of vegetables.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but tastes like paper., April 1, 2014
My wife bought it. "A book on how to make a ham and cheese sandwich?" I asked her. If you need help figuring out what to put in a sandwich, then get the book. It has pretty pictures if you need help building an appetite.

Perfect Panini: Mouthwatering recipes for the world's favorite sandwiches