Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Format: HardcoverChange

on October 4, 2013
We bought a Cuisinart Griddler Elite at Williams-Sonoma and have been experimenting with the Panini sandwiches, and the salesperson mentioned this book, which WS was featuring. Better price at Amazon, so I had them ship it straight to me. What a great book. Not too thick, but gives you a set of great recipes and great basic instructions on how to best put them together. Some recipe books get way out there and can overwhelm you. This book goes beyond the basics, but doesn't bog you down in recipes that are over the top. Just good, basic easy to make recipes. Recommended if you are new to the Panini world.
0Comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2013
I've been seeing so many yummy grilled sandwiches being uploaded to pinterest that when I saw this book I bought it on kind of an impulse. But I'm so happy that I did!

There are some really good fresh ideas in here as well as twists on old favorites. I work in an office with a panini grill in the kitchen so the best part is that I can make up a sandwich in the morning and have a quick and easy hot lunch at work!

Some of the sandwiches are hearty enough to work as a filling dinner by themselves, and there's such a variety that you can shake it up when you feel like it!
on February 24, 2014
we are still on the fence actually. Do we step into a "dedicated Panini Maker" or just continue to use the George Foreman grills we have already. You could say we are looking for an excuse to buy one actually....but this book didn't push us towards that end.

My wife and I are fairly simple folks, this book (as most cookbooks tend to do) seems to want to dazzle you with exotic sauces, dips, and things to add to your sandwiches. It's probably a better read than one that told you how to make simple sandwiches....but honestly that's what would be interested in.

The pictures are nice and instructions are all there. You can certainly make some very fancy sandwiches with this book.
22 comments14 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2014
Bought this book for my sister to go aling with a Panini press that I bought for her birthday. She loves the book.
on April 11, 2014
I love this book. It has so many different recipes for paninis. Summer is coming and I'm planning on making some easy and delicious quick dinners for when we get home from work and want to spend time out doors. Many of the recipes give you ideas of other recipes you can come up with. Great pictures and instructions. I recommend this book to anyone wanting some ideas for easy but good recipes.
on January 4, 2014
This is a great little book, nice job!! Good variety in recipes and ingredients. Love them all and love my panini maker too!
on March 22, 2014
The book is really great. Received it really super fast. Would highly recommend it. Made several new ideas for sandwiches.
on January 24, 2014
Jodi Liano's "Perfect Panini" certainly created a sensation in our home. Not only are the instructions clear, concise, and easy to follow which leads to fantastic results, the text before the recipes is just as valuable.

As with any cookbook, recipes and instructions may have to be slightly altered based on the make and model of your panini press. Some trial and error with equipment will be necessary but eventually you will be cranking out tasty panini! You will also appreciate eating the errors.

My family is always eager for panini night.
on February 1, 2015
Had a panini press with ridges for years and often had to peal the sandwich off because of them taking the Teflon with it! I like this press without the ridges as it never sticks. It's definitely better! You know your first purchase you don't know any better and learn to buy better next time? Well I'll never go back to ridges!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2014
This book gives me a lots of great ideas to make panini of all kinds. Recipes are easy to follow.