Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 4, 2013
We bought a Cuisinart Griddler Elite at Williams-Sonoma and have been experimenting with the Panini sandwiches, and the salesperson mentioned this book, which WS was featuring. Better price at Amazon, so I had them ship it straight to me. What a great book. Not too thick, but gives you a set of great recipes and great basic instructions on how to best put them together. Some recipe books get way out there and can overwhelm you. This book goes beyond the basics, but doesn't bog you down in recipes that are over the top. Just good, basic easy to make recipes. Recommended if you are new to the Panini world.
on February 24, 2014
we are still on the fence actually. Do we step into a "dedicated Panini Maker" or just continue to use the George Foreman grills we have already. You could say we are looking for an excuse to buy one actually....but this book didn't push us towards that end.

My wife and I are fairly simple folks, this book (as most cookbooks tend to do) seems to want to dazzle you with exotic sauces, dips, and things to add to your sandwiches. It's probably a better read than one that told you how to make simple sandwiches....but honestly that's what would be interested in.

The pictures are nice and instructions are all there. You can certainly make some very fancy sandwiches with this book.
on July 22, 2013
I've been seeing so many yummy grilled sandwiches being uploaded to pinterest that when I saw this book I bought it on kind of an impulse. But I'm so happy that I did!

There are some really good fresh ideas in here as well as twists on old favorites. I work in an office with a panini grill in the kitchen so the best part is that I can make up a sandwich in the morning and have a quick and easy hot lunch at work!

Some of the sandwiches are hearty enough to work as a filling dinner by themselves, and there's such a variety that you can shake it up when you feel like it!
on June 16, 2016
Great panini book! All of the classics are there: Italian Cheeseseak, Muffuletta, BLT, Reuben, Clubs, CubanoPatty Melts. There are some off the beaten panini path, too: Pulled Pork & Slaw, Shrimp Po Boys, Crab Melts, Zuchhini Feta Tapeade, Jalepeno Popper, Lamb Feta and Harissa, Prosciutto Gorgonzola & Fig, Grilled Salmon & Herbed Cream Cheese, Manchego & Quince....

The Croque Monsieur is absolutely decadent. The Nectarine, Arugula & Brie is really different and yummy!

The book has great color photographs throughout. The instructions are clear and easy. It's well organized.
review image review image
on April 11, 2014
I love this book. It has so many different recipes for paninis. Summer is coming and I'm planning on making some easy and delicious quick dinners for when we get home from work and want to spend time out doors. Many of the recipes give you ideas of other recipes you can come up with. Great pictures and instructions. I recommend this book to anyone wanting some ideas for easy but good recipes.
on June 25, 2016
A luxury item and mostly recipes are not needed for making a grilled sandwich. But the layering of food items is discussed as is the selections of cheeses to go with the type of meats used. Worth the price.
on June 11, 2014
Bought this book for my sister to go aling with a Panini press that I bought for her birthday. She loves the book.
on September 10, 2015
There are some really good recipes in here. Also gives insight to cheeses to use and other ideas. I never had a panini maker before and now it gets used 2 to 3 times a week. I love my Kindle and I love the ease of getting books.
on February 1, 2015
Had a panini press with ridges for years and often had to peal the sandwich off because of them taking the Teflon with it! I like this press without the ridges as it never sticks. It's definitely better! You know your first purchase you don't know any better and learn to buy better next time? Well I'll never go back to ridges!
on January 24, 2014
Jodi Liano's "Perfect Panini" certainly created a sensation in our home. Not only are the instructions clear, concise, and easy to follow which leads to fantastic results, the text before the recipes is just as valuable.

As with any cookbook, recipes and instructions may have to be slightly altered based on the make and model of your panini press. Some trial and error with equipment will be necessary but eventually you will be cranking out tasty panini! You will also appreciate eating the errors.

My family is always eager for panini night.