1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars It is "the" Perfect Picture school of Photography!!!, March 16, 2009
Roger Zayas "ZB" (Dominican Republic) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Perfect Picture School of Photography
I just ended the course about "Understanding Exposure". At first, I wasn't sure about taking it because I had read the book by the great Bryan Peterson and I understood about everything about the basic fundamentals of photography, because of the simple way that it's explained.
I felt I needed to go hands on with the practice. It's not the same reading it, taking photographs and no one to grade you!
The lessons were perfectly explained. As basic as plane and simple as the book, with a plane and simple language that makes you understand the lessons without all the technical stuff, which you eventually learn also.
The way they grade your assignments is also perfect. Even though you don't get the lesson well or your assignment doesn't go as well as planned, they make you feel that you are doin'g something on the way of learning.
I recommend it to everyone who wants to learn to take pictures in a really good, practical, fun way!.