Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Perfect Strangers: Best of the Series: The Complete Season
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 14, 2012
Great episode, but this episode of Perfect Strangers ("Better Shop Around") that is being sold by Amazon is not the full-length episode. It is the version that has been cut for syndication, meaning there are parts of the show that are missing. Amazon would do well to make sure the versions of the shows they are selling are actually the original versions. Warner Bros. would do well to stop making stupid excuses and just put this whole series on DVD so the fans don't have to worry about this nonsense all the time.
on June 15, 2012
I am SO excited to see Perfect Strangers here on Amazon! However, I would love to see more episodes. This is a show that was very under appreciated. These guys are two of the most talented actors I have ever seen in my life! Love this show! Thanks Amazon!
on January 25, 2013
I love Perfect Strangers, and am waiting for the day that they release all the series on DVD. For now, I am happy to find any episodes I can, that are not on the only DVD they have,( Season 1 and 2 ) ..and there are some great episodes I found here! :)
on June 20, 2012
"Pipe Dreams" contains that special blend of physical comedy, timing, and escalation that makes the best episodes so wonderful. In one of many dubious attempts to impress Jennifer, Larry decides to take over the shower head replacement she hired a plumber to do, and of course Balki gets sucked into helping. After "23 straight hours of hard work," the guys test the new showerhead ... with devastatingly hilarious results. Is it me or are perfectly-timed eruptions just natural side-splitters? (And does Balki have a little too much fun on that toilet?) If you like your comedy wet and wild, you'll love this.

This and later seasons NEED to be released! I would buy them all for the hysterical magic Bronson and Mark generate onscreen.
on January 10, 2013
I'm having a difficult time waiting for subsequent seasons. I have heard that it's because of Royalties. I will continue to wait and be very happy when they are released!
on December 31, 2010
This is one of my favorite episodes of a tv series of all time. The comedic performance of Balki and Larry in the dentist's office is hysterical. I guarantee you'll be laughing yourself silly watching this one.
on October 1, 2012
Balki is at his sweetest here! The dog is absolutely adorable, and the way Larry and Balki scramble to hide the cutie from the curmudgeon Twinkecetti is hilarious!
on December 27, 2015
This compilation has many of my favorite episodes. HOWEVER, I bought it through Amazon Instant Video and there is something wrong with the video feed - several of the episodes start and then skip to the next episode after about 90 seconds. If Amazon can fix this glitch, I will add two stars to my review,
on July 15, 2012
Larry uses the Appleton Used Car Rating system to find Balki the best possible car for his money. Needless to say they wind up spending the whole day fixing it up after it breaks down, and when they're done it only drives backwards. This is one of the first episodes I remember seeing at my grandparents' house as a kid. Highly recommended purchase.
on October 31, 2014
This is my all time favorite sitcom. Clean fun, silly and always entertaining. Bought the episodes available, and will be looking for more. The timing of these two characters is perfect as they play off each other masterfully. Highly recommended.