All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99

on July 15, 2012
When I broke my headset for my Xbox I didn't want to go buy an expensive headset like Turtle Beaches so I gave this a try. All of my friends on Xbox thought that this was an expensive mic and they said that they could hear everything around me even. It got here in only 5 days. This is a great buy and you should definitely get this, this is the highest quality headset you're going to get for the price.
22 comments|181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2012
Came in about a week and a half, it worked fine the first time i plugged it in. still working for a month now, it came in secure plastic like packaging, some people may say the mic is to the left, but all you have to do is flip it over and BOOM its on the right side. only complaint was that one side of the headphone thing came off, luckily its re-attachable, so it was no big deal.

*NOTE* Its only for in-game communications, no in-game-sounds will come from these.
44 comments|145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2013
I bought these for my daughter so she could talk with her friends on Xbox live. She said that they are very clear, and fit well. She also said that the microphone stays in place. She recommends so I recommend.
on May 13, 2013
My son has gone through so many expensive headphone sets playing X-box - I really don't understand it. I bought two of these cheaper ones and he's still on the first one. Go figure.
on November 12, 2010
The item I received was in great condition. I will admit that the cord going into the headset was extremely loose but other than that it was perfect. It appeared to have headset audio in too, like game sound, but it doesn't, it has plastic protectors, which is okay. I appreciate the condition that this was in and how fast in arrived. This seller is a keeper on any other items I plan to buy that they offer.
11 comment|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2015
Changing my review, because after owning it for only 11 days the cord had came out from the part that attaches to the controller. No longer works. If it was still together, I'd say it was a great deal for what I paid. (but then again you get what you pay for)
review image
on November 26, 2012
I've had this for a while now. My two year old son got ahold of it at one point and chewed on it, and it still works great! It's better than my husbands 100 dollar turtle beach headset. I'm very happy with the quality, and you can't beat the price!
on July 30, 2012
I bought this thinking it would be cheap and bad but it's really good no in game sounds worth the money and yeah
on August 4, 2015
Was hopeful that these would work well, but should've known better. They're only marginally comfortable (ear pieces don't cover entire ear and start to get sore after a little while) but they're lightweight and have decent sound quality. They only lasted about 3 weeks before the cord separated and now they don't work at all. Super bummed! It's possible you could reinforce any weak areas before use, but there's no guarantee that would make any difference.
review image
on January 16, 2015
Well to start out, I was in the market for a cheap but relatively decent headset and stumbled upon this pair here and figured that I'd give them a shot. While I wasn't expecting top of the line equipment, (based off of other's reviews.) I had hoped for at least some OK functionality. I was wrong. After I received the headset I immediately went to test them out and to my surprise I was met with silence. I messed with the controls and still I had no feedback whatsoever. I then heard what seemed like loose screws in the right side (wired side) of the headset so I then took it apart to reveal that NONE of the wires were connected at all. Now there was no tampering or damage to the package when it was shipped. So I'm wondering if this was just some kind of fluke or if the quality in general is so low for these that the connections within the equipment just seemed to be overlooked? All in all, I was a bit irritated but that's what I get for buying cheap. If you want a good headset, just she'll out the $20 or so and get a REAL headset.