5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value
Published 24 months ago by Sam Moreno

3.0 out of 5 stars get what u pay for.
well got these for my son and they do not work. but i only gave 5 bucks for them not worth sending back.
Published 18 months ago by Angie Lafferty

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, July 15, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hydra Performance Compatible with Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Headset Headphone Mic (Video Game)
When I broke my headset for my Xbox I didn't want to go buy an expensive headset like Turtle Beaches so I gave this a try. All of my friends on Xbox thought that this was an expensive mic and they said that they could hear everything around me even. It got here in only 5 days. This is a great buy and you should definitely get this, this is the highest quality headset you're going to get for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad for its price, still working fine, July 26, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Came in about a week and a half, it worked fine the first time i plugged it in. still working for a month now, it came in secure plastic like packaging, some people may say the mic is to the left, but all you have to do is flip it over and BOOM its on the right side. only complaint was that one side of the headphone thing came off, luckily its re-attachable, so it was no big deal.

*NOTE* Its only for in-game communications, no in-game-sounds will come from these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Headset for XBox 360, November 12, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The item I received was in great condition. I will admit that the cord going into the headset was extremely loose but other than that it was perfect. It appeared to have headset audio in too, like game sound, but it doesn't, it has plastic protectors, which is okay. I appreciate the condition that this was in and how fast in arrived. This seller is a keeper on any other items I plan to buy that they offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, May 13, 2013
My son has gone through so many expensive headphone sets playing X-box - I really don't understand it. I bought two of these cheaper ones and he's still on the first one. Go figure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, July 30, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this thinking it would be cheap and bad but it's really good no in game sounds worth the money and yeah

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this, November 26, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I've had this for a while now. My two year old son got ahold of it at one point and chewed on it, and it still works great! It's better than my husbands 100 dollar turtle beach headset. I'm very happy with the quality, and you can't beat the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but a great product, totally recommended...do no think twice before buying this product since you will not regret it., December 7, 2012
elmaizcpa (Barranquilla, Colombia) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones arrived before expected, July 16, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great headphones for the price and they arrived before they were expected to arrive. If I need the headphones for my xbox ever again. I would not hesitate buying these ones again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves them, October 12, 2013
I bought these for my daughter so she could talk with her friends on Xbox live. She said that they are very clear, and fit well. She also said that the microphone stays in place. She recommends so I recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars a+++++ great service, October 8, 2013
this headset is extremely cheap. wait, that isnt a bad thing. this headset has amazing quality, for speaking and hearing. you can just tell when you use it how good it is. i think i paid about 8 dollars. i highly recommend buying one. i feel like i should buy another one just incase they are discontinued .

Rate and Discover Movies