Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on January 27, 2012
I ordered this because I had been using 212 Sexy and never tried 212 VIP. I LOVE IT! It combines perfectly with my body chemistry and my husband can't keep his hands off me. It is warm with a soft slightly sweet but not too sweet undertone. It is just sheer comfort to wear and it will make your man want to have you near all the time! I think you will really love this fragrance and there is no way you will ever go wrong with it. Beware of some sellers on Amazon who are selling old product. If you can order direct from Amazon go that route.This fragrance will meld into your skin and become a part of you all day. You might think it has vanished only to get a soft subtle hint of it as you move or as you are working during the day.
on September 14, 2011
Hello! My name is Ana and I bought this perfume here..it came to me very fast and I got extremely happy!! :-D
Anyone who wants to buy here dont worry, you will get everything perfectly at your home!
Thank you very much!
on August 24, 2013
I ordered a 2.7oz bottle of 212 carolina herrera perfume and I got a fake bottle that was peeling from being pryed open to change out perfume with a different one or to add water. the scent was not the correct one. i don't recommend
33 comments12 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2013
I love it because it`s just excellent. It's a great perfume and it's my favorite. I have no more to say.
on July 21, 2012
I was expecting so much more from this product. I was very disappointment when the scent did not last throughout the day. It's a very light scent a little too light for my taste. The shipping was awesome, I received the product a few days after I ordered it. I really don't feel that this perfume was worth the amount that I paid for it.
on January 30, 2014
I have this perfume that was bought for me overseas, so I know what it is suppose to smell like. The perfume I purchased from Amazon was DEFINITELY not the same perfume. It smelled like cheap grammy perfume. The plastic covering on the bottom of all three packages were opened, where I suspect there was the extraction of the real perfume and the fake stuff was inserted. Fortunately Amazon did refund my money, but the whole experience was disappointing. I never knew there was a black market for 212 VIP?
22 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2014
I did not receive the bottle pictured from Carolina Herrera. I did receive a pink bottle that says Carolina Herrera not a white bottl. It is 6.75 fl. oz. I didn't even realize it was different until I saw the above picture.
Marguerite Murphy
on April 13, 2013
Very good product quality, this is all I expected to get.
I recommend to other buyers those are thinking to buy that.
on April 10, 2014
The scent is heavenly; the ONLY perfume I have ever liked. And it is perfect on the wearer. So how can I not like it? The price is also very good.
on March 2, 2012
excelente producto! muchas gracias! les escribo en este día porque ayer fue que recibí el paquete! quede muy satisfecho con el perfume.
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse