Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 212 VIP For Women By Carolina Herrera Eau De Parfum Spray
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 27, 2012
I ordered this because I had been using 212 Sexy and never tried 212 VIP. I LOVE IT! It combines perfectly with my body chemistry and my husband can't keep his hands off me. It is warm with a soft slightly sweet but not too sweet undertone. It is just sheer comfort to wear and it will make your man want to have you near all the time! I think you will really love this fragrance and there is no way you will ever go wrong with it. Beware of some sellers on Amazon who are selling old product. If you can order direct from Amazon go that route.This fragrance will meld into your skin and become a part of you all day. You might think it has vanished only to get a soft subtle hint of it as you move or as you are working during the day.
on September 14, 2011
Hello! My name is Ana and I bought this perfume here..it came to me very fast and I got extremely happy!! :-D
Anyone who wants to buy here dont worry, you will get everything perfectly at your home!
Thank you very much!
on August 24, 2013
I ordered a 2.7oz bottle of 212 carolina herrera perfume and I got a fake bottle that was peeling from being pryed open to change out perfume with a different one or to add water. the scent was not the correct one. i don't recommend
on August 24, 2013
I love it because it`s just excellent. It's a great perfume and it's my favorite. I have no more to say.
on December 29, 2015
I love the scent of this perfume. I must say Carolina Herrera has never disappointed me before. This perfume in particular has a very fresh and pleasant smell that lasts for hours. I most definitely recommend it.
on October 6, 2012
Fui recomendado a comprar este perfume por uma colega. Como dei de presente, a pessoa que o recebeu adorou e agradeceu muito.
Caso seja este o seu desejo, tive uma boa experiencia. Porem nao tenho como comentar o perfume, pois nao sou usuário.
A embalagem poderia ser mais bonita, achei muito simples.
on October 8, 2014
I did not receive the bottle pictured from Carolina Herrera. I did receive a pink bottle that says Carolina Herrera not a white bottl. It is 6.75 fl. oz. I didn't even realize it was different until I saw the above picture.
Marguerite Murphy
on January 20, 2013
I was very curious whether I would like it or not since this is a first for ordering perfume over the internet. I love the scent. It makes me feel romantic, I am very likely going to recommend to my friends.
on December 26, 2015
This perfume smells great and sexy. I bought one for my wife in her last birthday as a surprise. She loves it too much. There was one problem, the UPS delivered it to the wrong address!!! Imagine that.! UPS claimed that I received the package and I singed it!!!!! Lucky me, two days after I "received it and signed", one guy stopped by my apartment and told me that this is yours!!. He told me that he found it in front of his apartment door. Please Amazon, make sure that UPS delivers the packages to the correct address next time. Thanks for the perfume, though!
on July 21, 2012
I was expecting so much more from this product. I was very disappointment when the scent did not last throughout the day. It's a very light scent a little too light for my taste. The shipping was awesome, I received the product a few days after I ordered it. I really don't feel that this perfume was worth the amount that I paid for it.