Published on April 25, 2007 by ZenWoman

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware Online Knockoffs and Fakes
Published on May 23, 2010 by P. C. Morin

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware Online Knockoffs and Fakes, May 23, 2010
Ordered a D&G Light Blue 3.4 oz perfume bottle from seller "Jacobs Enterprises" as a present for my mother. When it arrived, my mother complained that the perfume didn't smell anything like it was supposed to and that it barely had any of the longevity that it used to have with the store bought bottle she used. That's what I get for being cheap. It's better to buy perfume at the store to avoid getting a knock-off, lesson Learned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy from Designer Shops!!! FAKE Light Blue, February 17, 2011
What a rip off!!! The scent goes away after 10 minutes. The box it came with is a regular carton instead of the velvety box the original comes with. The silver colored part of the bottle came off after a day. I bought an original from a reputable web store and was finally satisfied. DON'T BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!! AMAZON check this seller and ban it! This ruins my amazon experience. We need trustworthy sellers.

1.0 out of 5 stars fake, January 19, 2010
I've been using Light Blue for a couple of years now and this was the most inexpensive bottle I purchased, but didn't smell like the real thing. I'm wondering if I bought a fake..

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy, September 14, 2010
I purchased this item in good faith. I've been using this fragrance for years. However, not sure if it is because it was an old bottle, but it did not smell anything like a bottle I purchase at Dillards or Macys. Got what I paid for, but not happy with end result.

1.0 out of 5 stars My wife believes this is a "knock-off"....., August 31, 2010
My wife feels we've been ripped-off!!!! She has used this particular fragrance before, and feels that what we received is a poor "knock-off"!!!! She has forbidden me from purchasing fragrances on-line in the future. We're VERY disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars DG Light Blue, December 11, 2010
This is one of my favorite perfumes. However, when I received this in the mail, I couldn't get the top off once again, and the fragrance was nothing like the DG Light Blue that I am used too. I was very dissatisfied with this product and If I could I would have sent it back for a full refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dolce and Gabana Light Blue, May 6, 2010
I love Dolce and Gabgana Light Blue. The only concern I have WITH THIS ONE is that the smell of the perfume doesn't last that long. Last time I bought the perfume in macy's for $80 and I could smell the perfume on my clothes and me the next day. This one for some reason, the smell doesn't last long, I don't smell it on myself, no one can, even my fiancé. So that makes me think that maybe is fake?????????? It was cheap I paid $40 but I won't buy it again from this website.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for work and daily wear but is barely noticeable after a few hours., April 25, 2007
This fragrance has fruity top notes, floral middle notes (jasmine and white rose) and musky bottom notes. The dry-down is nice. Some other summer time perfumes I use are DKNY Be Delicious which is a bit more fruity and stronger and Davidoff Cool Water is more "spicy and sporty", Oxygene by Lanvin has a slight chemical note to it and Shi by Alfred Sung is more floral and "soapy". Light Blue is nicely balanced between fruity and floral and musky. The musk anchors the perfume or it would be too light to be noticeable. This perfume perks me up during the day but it is a little too light for me for night time use. For night time in the summer I use Michael by Michael Kors, Chanel Allure and J'Adore.
The 3.4 oz version was available for a slightly lower price at a discount club during Christmas. I think this price is still a bit on the higher side for just 1.7 oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly!, September 24, 2005
I have been wearing Dolce & Gabbana for over 2 years now. The fragrance is wonderfull, I am not much on strong fragrances that are overpowering so this one by Dolce & Gabbana was perfect for me. The fragrance lasts all day without fading. Use it with Gabbana lotion and you have the perfect pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, December 25, 2004
I have been hooked on this fragrance ever since I got a little sample tube from Sephora! I alternate my fragrance according to my mood, but the fruity tones, and its magical blend with flowers makes me feel like I belong in one of those catalogue ads (you know, the ones with the girls with that no-makeup, tousled hair look). It's a very clean, unfussy scent, with a distinctive citrusy impact upon first whiff, but it builds into a more floral scent as you adjust your smell, but regardless of that, it just makes you feel elegant and playful at the same time. If a scent can make me feel this good, then by all means, I have to have it!

Light Blue Perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women Personal Fragrances