Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 17, 2011
What a rip off!!! The scent goes away after 10 minutes. The box it came with is a regular carton instead of the velvety box the original comes with. The silver colored part of the bottle came off after a day. I bought an original from a reputable web store and was finally satisfied. DON'T BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!! AMAZON check this seller and ban it! This ruins my amazon experience. We need trustworthy sellers.
11 comment|114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2010
Ordered a D&G Light Blue 3.4 oz perfume bottle from seller "Jacobs Enterprises" as a present for my mother. When it arrived, my mother complained that the perfume didn't smell anything like it was supposed to and that it barely had any of the longevity that it used to have with the store bought bottle she used. That's what I get for being cheap. It's better to buy perfume at the store to avoid getting a knock-off, lesson Learned.
77 comments|188 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2010
I've been using Light Blue for a couple of years now and this was the most inexpensive bottle I purchased, but didn't smell like the real thing. I'm wondering if I bought a fake..
77 comments|123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2010
I purchased this item in good faith. I've been using this fragrance for years. However, not sure if it is because it was an old bottle, but it did not smell anything like a bottle I purchase at Dillards or Macys. Got what I paid for, but not happy with end result.
on December 11, 2010
This is one of my favorite perfumes. However, when I received this in the mail, I couldn't get the top off once again, and the fragrance was nothing like the DG Light Blue that I am used too. I was very dissatisfied with this product and If I could I would have sent it back for a full refund.
on August 31, 2010
My wife feels we've been ripped-off!!!! She has used this particular fragrance before, and feels that what we received is a poor "knock-off"!!!! She has forbidden me from purchasing fragrances on-line in the future. We're VERY disappointed.
33 comments|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2010
I love Dolce and Gabgana Light Blue. The only concern I have WITH THIS ONE is that the smell of the perfume doesn't last that long. Last time I bought the perfume in macy's for $80 and I could smell the perfume on my clothes and me the next day. This one for some reason, the smell doesn't last long, I don't smell it on myself, no one can, even my fiancé. So that makes me think that maybe is fake?????????? It was cheap I paid $40 but I won't buy it again from this website.
22 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2013
Edit: Amazon was able to solve my problem to my satisfaction. I still believe the product is subpar and fake, but customer service is amazing!

Please do not buy this parfume. I have used light blue for years, and it is absolutely different from what arrived. It smells similar but not the same, box is cheaper and item is produced in germany ( should be Italy). And the best part? You cannot return it. Very bad experience!~
on December 25, 2015
Product had apparently leaked during shipment and once opened the bottle was half full.
review image
on September 5, 2010
I have never ordered perfume on line and was disappointed...the perfume was yellow and is typically clear. It also did not smell like is usually does. It was considered "old inventory." However, the company was very easy to work with on returning the perfume and refunding my money.