Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on May 23, 2010
Ordered a D&G Light Blue 3.4 oz perfume bottle from seller "Jacobs Enterprises" as a present for my mother. When it arrived, my mother complained that the perfume didn't smell anything like it was supposed to and that it barely had any of the longevity that it used to have with the store bought bottle she used. That's what I get for being cheap. It's better to buy perfume at the store to avoid getting a knock-off, lesson Learned.
77 comments|181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2011
What a rip off!!! The scent goes away after 10 minutes. The box it came with is a regular carton instead of the velvety box the original comes with. The silver colored part of the bottle came off after a day. I bought an original from a reputable web store and was finally satisfied. DON'T BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!! AMAZON check this seller and ban it! This ruins my amazon experience. We need trustworthy sellers.
11 comment|105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2010
I've been using Light Blue for a couple of years now and this was the most inexpensive bottle I purchased, but didn't smell like the real thing. I'm wondering if I bought a fake..
77 comments|118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2010
My wife feels we've been ripped-off!!!! She has used this particular fragrance before, and feels that what we received is a poor "knock-off"!!!! She has forbidden me from purchasing fragrances on-line in the future. We're VERY disappointed.
33 comments|102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2010
I purchased this item in good faith. I've been using this fragrance for years. However, not sure if it is because it was an old bottle, but it did not smell anything like a bottle I purchase at Dillards or Macys. Got what I paid for, but not happy with end result.
on December 11, 2010
This is one of my favorite perfumes. However, when I received this in the mail, I couldn't get the top off once again, and the fragrance was nothing like the DG Light Blue that I am used too. I was very dissatisfied with this product and If I could I would have sent it back for a full refund.
on May 6, 2010
I love Dolce and Gabgana Light Blue. The only concern I have WITH THIS ONE is that the smell of the perfume doesn't last that long. Last time I bought the perfume in macy's for $80 and I could smell the perfume on my clothes and me the next day. This one for some reason, the smell doesn't last long, I don't smell it on myself, no one can, even my fiancé. So that makes me think that maybe is fake?????????? It was cheap I paid $40 but I won't buy it again from this website.
on December 13, 2013
Edit: Amazon was able to solve my problem to my satisfaction. I still believe the product is subpar and fake, but customer service is amazing!

Please do not buy this parfume. I have used light blue for years, and it is absolutely different from what arrived. It smells similar but not the same, box is cheaper and item is produced in germany ( should be Italy). And the best part? You cannot return it. Very bad experience!~
on September 5, 2010
I have never ordered perfume on line and was disappointed...the perfume was yellow and is typically clear. It also did not smell like is usually does. It was considered "old inventory." However, the company was very easy to work with on returning the perfume and refunding my money.
on June 14, 2011
I have worn D&G's Light Blue for several years (always having bought it in a department store), so I'm very familiar with its scent and staying power on me.

Amazon has clearly been supplied with a bad batch of this perfume, because my experience (twice!) was exactly like others who found that the Amazon product absolutely *does not* have the true scent or staying power of D&G Light Blue: it's a much lighter, far less complex scent, and it disappears almost immediately.

I thought that the first bottle might have been a fluke, so I contacted Amazon by phone and they very kindly offered to send a replacement, with the assurance that if the replacement also was unacceptable, they would refund my purchase entirely. (The perfume can't be returned due to postal regulations.)

Unfortunately, the second bottle was just as bad as the first. As promised, Amazon issued me a refund. But the lesson here (for me at least) is that there's not a good way to bypass having to pay full price for this at the dept. store.

So the product is terrible, but Amazon's customer service was fine, hence the 2 stars.