Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Perigaum Global Timer Automatic P-0501-Ss
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 16, 2011
I've had this watch for three weeks and I am very happy with the purchase. I was cautious when purchasing this based on the earlier reviews. My experience with the accuracy has been very good. I have to assume that Perigaum has corrected whatever the earlier reviewers had experienced. I purchased the rose-gold model and it has been a real head-turner. I have gotten lots of comments and positive responses. I also love the the band clasp as I am able to have the classic looks of a leather strap, but the convenience of a metal clasp.

I would recommend this watch.
on April 11, 2008
The watch has great looks, but accuracy is not what you can expect from this one. You have to adjust the time on a daily basis. It look gigantic and feels like you have something really heavy on your wrist. The quality is another issue. You will get what you pay for. Don't expect more.
on November 19, 2007
Perigaum Limited Edition World Timer P0501STS
Shipping from JS Jewelers was faster than advised.
The Quality of the watch: You get what you pay for. This is not a $750 watch.
The bracelet looks like cheap plastic.
Perigaum is not a German watch maker, it's build somewhere in the world, but the user manual is printed in Germany.
Don't expect too much from the S-2280 automatic movement. You have to readjust the time each day by a minute; even if you wear the watches day and night like me.
If you looking for a good working automatic watch, you probably have spent a little bit more money.