5.0 out of 5 stars great look and quality
my 11yr old son loves these, they are a sharp looking sock that wears and washes well. Great deal for the price and the latest fad.
Published 12 months ago by Renee D. Andreuzzi

2.0 out of 5 stars very long. but make it through washes
They were so long, even in the small size we ordered that they looked like knee socks on my son! Although, they made it through the wash without getting elastic strings popping out, as the $20 socks get.
I would suggest if you really want the socks like the Elites to go to a store like Marshalls, as they have them all the time for about the price of these.
Published 5 months ago by PureLuck

5.0 out of 5 stars great look and quality, December 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable even on a long day, November 2, 2013
This review is from: Perimeter 2.0 Athletic Crew Socks (20 Colors) (Misc.)
I got these socks last winter and loved them so much I have bought 6 pairs since. They are very comfortable and do not wear out. I had problems with athletes foot but these socks have solved that problem. These socks have changed my life for the good.

2.0 out of 5 stars very long. but make it through washes, July 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars They're great, December 30, 2013
Thanks I got the socks and I like them a lot. I will use them quite a lot. I also got the other socks and they are great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, January 8, 2014
These socks are exactly what I wanted. The material is perfect for sports. The colors were a perfect match. Great socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars great socks, January 16, 2014
My girls loved the socks. They were a nice fit. A must buy. They are no different than the other name brand.

2.0 out of 5 stars Feels new, looks old and dingy, December 12, 2014
As the current shipment and order stands I would rate this sock 2 stars. The quality of the sock is not the issue, but rather the color. The is very faded and dingy. Contacted seller and waiting for a reply/replacement before changing my review.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for athletes!, August 11, 2014
I play a lot of basketball and recently have started using more athletic type socks rather than just normal crew socks and I can immediately tell the difference they make. These are great in that they dont cost as much as the a pair of nike socks (easily $20 a pair) that give the same results.

They work well in keeping your feet dry, support all the necessary parts of your foot, and at the end of the day your legs aren't as sore as they would be with normal socks.

Definitely recommend to any athlete trying to extend their limits of running!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these socks!, June 4, 2014
These socks are durable, comfortable, and good looking on the court. They are every bit as good as any rival brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort & support, May 12, 2014
Comfort & support with a winning color combo! These will outlast any wallyworld brand you can possibly buy. So stop shopping & pick your colors.

Perimeter 2.0 Athletic Crew Socks (20 Colors)
$9.25 - $18.99