Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 2, 2013
I got these socks last winter and loved them so much I have bought 6 pairs since. They are very comfortable and do not wear out. I had problems with athletes foot but these socks have solved that problem. These socks have changed my life for the good.
on December 16, 2013
my 11yr old son loves these, they are a sharp looking sock that wears and washes well. Great deal for the price and the latest fad.
on July 24, 2014
They were so long, even in the small size we ordered that they looked like knee socks on my son! Although, they made it through the wash without getting elastic strings popping out, as the $20 socks get.
I would suggest if you really want the socks like the Elites to go to a store like Marshalls, as they have them all the time for about the price of these.
on January 8, 2014
These socks are exactly what I wanted. The material is perfect for sports. The colors were a perfect match. Great socks.
on March 20, 2015
The proportions of this sock are way off. I got the correct size according to the size chart and the foot portion of the sock was way too long while the calf part of the sock was way too short. Even if I got a different size, the proportions are still way off.
on December 12, 2014
As the current shipment and order stands I would rate this sock 2 stars. The quality of the sock is not the issue, but rather the color. The is very faded and dingy. Contacted seller and waiting for a reply/replacement before changing my review.
review image
on August 26, 2014
These socks seem strong and seem to work well for my 8 year old son as he plays soccer this fall. I gave them 4 stars because they did shrink after washing and I probably would have ordered a size larger. He doesn't seem to mind however. The colors are very vibrant.
on November 19, 2014
We were expecting Nike Elite socks, and these are not the same. Definitely not as soft. Since the design is the same, I can't be honest in saying that we were 100% satisfied. Shipping was great - we got them in time for our tournament.
on October 23, 2014
The gray area on these socks started coming apart after one wash on gently cycle. It already looks patchy along the calf area after one wash. Maybe I just got a bad pair, but if they fall apart after one wash I can't imagine how much longer they'll hold up.
on August 11, 2014
I play a lot of basketball and recently have started using more athletic type socks rather than just normal crew socks and I can immediately tell the difference they make. These are great in that they dont cost as much as the a pair of nike socks (easily $20 a pair) that give the same results.

They work well in keeping your feet dry, support all the necessary parts of your foot, and at the end of the day your legs aren't as sore as they would be with normal socks.

Definitely recommend to any athlete trying to extend their limits of running!