5.0 out of 5 stars For The Price, It's Downright Excellent!
Published 23 months ago by Anonymous

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved the ergonomic shape, but the mouse didn't last.
I bought this mouse to replace a Logitech M310 while I was waiting on a replacement receiver for it.

Published 5 months ago by HC

5.0 out of 5 stars For The Price, It's Downright Excellent!, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Perixx PERIMICE-711, Wireless Ergonomic Mouse - 2.4G - Up to 30 Ft Operating Range - Nano Receiver - Ergonomic Right Handed Design - 1000/1600 DPI Optical Resolution - On/Off Switch - Piano Finish Design - 2*AAA Brand Batteries (Electronics)
I bought this expecting it to be a decent, but not the best mouse possible. It really took me off guard to find that it was an excellent mouse to have purchased for a mere $9.99 American! I bought it to replace a Kensington Si670m Bluetooth Mouse, which in itself was a great piece of hardware until the buttons began to require way too much force to activate. This mouse is smooth, the DPI settings are excellent (I keep it at the faster speed personally), and I would recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but hard to get the batteries in, September 8, 2013
The mouse itself is pretty sturdy, tracks better than the Apple mouse that came with my computer (an Imac), and it DOES work from over 10 feet away. The batteries are included, but very hard to get in, because there are springs that go on both the plus and minus sides of the battery. I have currently just forced them in, and it works fine. Overall, the mouse is pretty comfy, too. I say that if you want a cheap, comfortable wireless mouse, get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wireless mouse, February 17, 2013
I needed a new wireless mouse but had never heard of this brand.
I decided to go for it after reading the reviews.

It installed painlessly and has a great feel.
I would rate it on a par with my Logitech, which was considerably more expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mouse, February 12, 2013
This is a great mouse. It came fully functional right out of the box and worked with my Macbook Pro with no problem. It does take 2 AAA batteries (they are included). I was skeptical of ordering at first since it only had one review but I'm super satisfied with the product. I wish it was a tad bit more weighted but overall it gets 5 stars from me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Loved the ergonomic shape, but the mouse didn't last., July 12, 2014

I was very happy with the shape of the mouse and liked the mouse very much. As background, I also use the wired Evoluent VM 4 (small) for my desktop, but did not want to fork out another $90 for another mouse to use with my notebook. I found it much more comfortable to hold than the Logitech, and retired the Logitech when the receiver arrived. The scroll wheel had a "notched" feedback which I need (can't get used to the "no feedback" wheel on, for instnace, the MS wireless optical mouse), and the thumb rest is rubberized. The size of the mouse is also just right for my hand, which is about 7" from tip of the middle finger to wrist line. And having a slot for the nano receiver on the base of the mouse is smart design. It is good looking too. Certainly doesn't look like a $13 mouse.

I had high hopes for Perixx. Was in fact eyeing one of the slim keyboards without the numeric keypad. Now, I am not so sure about the brand.

Unfortunately, after using the mouse with my Asus Zenbook for about 4 months, the receiver started having trouble detecting the mouse. The mouse cursor would disappear at times and reappear. And then the mouse stopped being detected altogether. At first I thought it was the battery, but this doesn't seem to be the case because putting in new batteries and trying the mouse on another computer didn't work too.

So, back to the Logitech M310, which shape I really detest, until I find yet a reliable mouse similar in shape to this Perixx.

3.0 out of 5 stars Loves to eat batteries!, April 1, 2014
It's okay. It's lightweight and feels a bit on the flimsy side. Most importantly, this thing chews through batteries like a rabid piranha.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest mouse ever., December 3, 2013
Hands down the greatest mouse that I have ever used. I take this mouse with me whenever I do work on my laptop at school in the library. Great feel and all around a great mouse, I've used this mouse for a few months and when you try using a regular mouse again it feels so weird haha. I just changed the battery on mine yesterday and I use it a lot, so it lasted pretty well for two solid months until it started to glitch on me yesterday.Definitely do not regret purchasing this mouse, if I ever somehow accidentally break mine then I would surely decide to purchase this one again without even thinking about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wireless mouse, May 17, 2014
Everything worked instantly. The tiny wireless connector that I plug into my laptop installed automatically with no issues. The mouse has very good motion sensitivity and has the right "feel" to it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Deliver on the Good Reviews, May 9, 2014
I just received this yesterday, and I am disappointed although not unexpectedly for such a low-priced wireless mouse.The reviews were so good I took a chance, but this mouse really just doesn't work well nor does it seem the least bit "ergonomic." In comparison to the cheap mouse you get with a computer bundle, it doesn't work as well and has about the same discomfort level. I need a precise and comfortable mouse that keeps me working productively all day long. This is not the one. I will be ordering a different mouse and returning this one.