- Series: Publications of the Nebraska State Historical Society, V. 28. (Book 28)
- Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: J & L Lee Co; Revised edition (June 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0934904197
- ISBN-13: 978-0934904193
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 5.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,291,321 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Perkey's Nebraska Place Names (Publications of the Nebraska State Historical Society, V. 28.) Paperback – June, 1995
|New from||Used from|
"The Black Presidency"
Rated by Vanity Fair as one of our most lucid intellectuals writing on race and politics today, this book is a provocative and lively look into the meaning of America's first black presidency. Learn more
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
This is mostly an accumulation of information found in other records. It was a gift and has, although, made for some reading to pass time on short trips.