Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 7, 2013
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower is in my opinion the best novel written. You can really connect with the main characters emotions as he writes his letters. Overall, this book is an amazing piece of work!!!
on January 14, 2013
One of the best books i have ever read. you will not regret reading this. Something i've never read before. Charlie is an amazing character props. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys reading about the life of an extraordinary teen
on February 19, 2013
This book was recomended to me by a friend and I have to say, I absolutely loved it. I think it shows and teachrs a perfect how hard life can be when you are growing up and what can be done to solve your problems. I highly recommend it to be used in a literature school setting- as a teacher, it could be very useful.
on March 30, 1999
This book is full of new experiences, love, dispair, and heartache. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop until I had finished it...which only took two days. I was surprised when I found out that The Perks Of Being a Wallflower was Stephen Chbosky's first novel. He has made several films that I am eager to watch. I definately reccommend this book to anyone.
on March 8, 2013
I'll admit it, I was a bit hesitant to read this one, considering all the hype from the recent movie, but I was not in the least disappointed. The book has a conversational realness that keeps you turning page after page. Highly recommended for any young, college aged, or adult reader, this piece gives scope and a gritty candidness to coming of age in the 21st century.
on October 7, 2012
I picked this up because the movie and I was plesanlty surprised how great this book was. Anyone who has been a teenager will relate to the sense of loss, love and transition that is depicted in this book. I love the format of the book - written in letter form to an anonymous friend. It really allows the story to move along quickly while allowing the reader to get to the heart of the main character's/ narrator's thoughts. It really is a great little book.
on June 26, 2003
I read this book for my high school book club, and I fell in love with it. This book made me laugh and cry. I think I have re-read it three or four times in the past couple of years and it has always been just as good as the first time. It is sort of a more modern "coming of age" novel just like "The Catcher in the Rye" was. I would recommend this book to everyone.
It is a very well written book.I'm 13 years old and I enjoyed it very much...yes their are some parts that aren't appropriate for a 13 year old but it teaches a lesson that I think everyone should learn about finding the real you and not letting anyone change you.
on March 23, 2013
This book is definitely one of the greatest books I've ever read and it really opens your eyes to how individuals think. It takes a really good book to keep me interested, and The Perks of Being a Wallflower captivated my mind enough to read the whole book in two days. Excellent job Stephen Chbosky.
on January 7, 2013
This book left me speechless. Once i finished it i just sat for a minute to try and wonder what really that book meant. Now all i want to do is see the movie which probably isnt as good as the book, they never are, and i think i would recommend this to anyone. Its a great read.