|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.4 x 2.4 x 4.6 inches|
|Item model number||77124|
|Manufacturer Part Number||77124|
|OEM Part Number||77124|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
Permatex 77124 Nickel Anti-Seize Lubricant, 8 oz.
|Price:||$20.23 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Protects metal parts from seizing and galling at temperatures up to 2400 degree fahrenheit
- For use with stainless steel, titanium and nickel alloys
- For use under conditions of extreme pressure and temperature
- Recommended where copper contamination must be avoided
- Suggested Applications: Exhaust manifold bolts, exhaust system bolts, muffler clamps and tailpipe assemblies
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
8oz is a heck of a lot.
2oz for a 1/4 of the price would have been great.
They'd probably sell a lot more that way.
-Especially if they mention it's for (all the below) Ford spark plugs that call for this, NOT on the threads, but on the electrode ground shield.
6.8L 3-V before 10/9/07
4.6L 3-V before 11/30/07
The three big auto stores did not carry this stuff in my location. Nor did they carry the logic to understand what I was asking for. (I WASN'T ASKING FOR RUST-REMOVER YOU IGNORAMUS!)
And as mentioned, you don't want to put anti seize on the threads of most shiny plugs, as they already have a nickel coating for the bimetal application (Aluminum heads). Else you risk over torquing and fishing out broken plugs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good anti-seize. Now we all just need to figure out a way to get a better brush so it does not get all over everything every time you use it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Willie the Shake
Great product at a great price. Fast shipping. works perfectly, just what I needed. ThanksPublished 3 months ago by Clay