|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||82099|
|Manufacturer Part Number||82099|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Permatex 82099 Spray Sealant, 9 oz.
|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$4.19 (21%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Durable rubber barrier stops leaks in minutes
- Targets low pressure leaks in hoses, oil pans, differentials, transmission pans, as well as plastic, PVC and metal pipes
- Eliminates the need for liquid additive sealers that can swell and foul internal seals
- Seals hard-to-reach leaks without the need for disassembling or removing parts
- Resists common shop fluids
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I followed the directions, re-applied Permatex and still have my tiny leak.
UPDATE 2-27-14 I first stated that I did not care for this product,I feel I was WRONG. Since writing this review I have had to use Permatex on a couple of occasions with great results and will definitely use Permatex again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great sealant for leaks! Used on my truck and no more leaks!! It didn't take too long todry so I could see right away if I had any more leaks, and nope!Published 25 days ago by Sheldon
This product does not work, it does not seal anything even after applying many layers and allowing plenty of set up time.
It's the worst product I have ever used. Read more
Bought this to try and seal the leaky gas tank on my truck. Did not work. I wire brushed the tank before applying it, but it didn't stop the leak. Read morePublished 4 months ago by W. Popp
Attempted to fix a leak between the automatic transmission and transfer case. THe can said it may take up to 5 coats to seal a leak. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Connie Klebe