Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 13, 2014
Do not buy this product. I have tried this product for more than 3 months and there is no magic with this product and it smells horrible. I saw absolutely no difference in the skin on my neck.The infomercial makes it sound wonderful, but remember that all of these people are actors and their results are not from the use of the product they are trying to convince you too buy. Do not waste your money. Once you are in their system they will continue to charge you even if you have cancelled the auto ship. Buyers beware!!!
on January 4, 2013
The product gave me a rash. I hate that I paid all of that money for this product and now I can't use it.
77 comments| 249 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2014
Absolutely no effect whatsoever after several weeks' use. The fragrance is awful, and the cost is three or four times more than my usual moisturiser which I now realise does precisely the same job. I originally intended to buy through their special TV offer, until I read the small print which explains that this offer commits you to receiving a constant supply of this stuff, at full price. If you cancel, they explain, they "may" be able to stop the order before the next one goes out. My advice is to avoid it!
22 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2014
I cannot recommend this product because, besides the terrible smell (which I would be willing to overlook), after using it for about 3 weeks, I have now developed a flaming red and itchy skin rash.I do not have any allergies, nor have I ever been susceptible towards getting an allergic reaction in the past, so this is surprising to me. I tried taking Allegra and applying a hydrocortisone cream, but do not see any improvement. As this is the 3rd day, I've made an appointment to see the dermatologist. Since I bought 2 ounces at a considerable cost, I'm very grateful that I bought this product through Amazon, and not direct through the company that has people on an automatic buyer's program.
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2014
I also thought I recognized someone in this commercial. Yep, there she is - right from a Lifestyle Lift commercial!! And that guest - her early and current pictures look almost exactly the same to me. Is she really so many years older in the second one? I doubt it!

Thanks again to Amazon's reviewers!! You have saved me buckets of money over the years! If in doubt, check out what Amazon's reviewers have to say. Haven't steered me wrong yet! So I'll just keep on reading before I buy!
22 comments| 157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 14, 2013
Yup I also have a rash after using it the first time. I used the amino face lift, that also gave me a rash. I'm returning it. Not worth it. The rash is the worse. I've never gotten this kind of skin rash ever.
11 comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2013
Half a jar down and I can't tell any difference in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The smell was ok at first, but now its starting to bother me. Much cheaper product from the drug store, like L'Oreal face/neck cream works just as well if not better.
on January 23, 2013
I have bought the whole line of Perricone MD And have to say it has not made any difference in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!
on September 20, 2014
What is the cost of beauty? Before I ordered, I went online to read reviews. One that shocked me is on Huffington Post, which warns of the toxicity of Perricone products. Among the dangers, it states "Accordingly, the Environmental Working Group rated 25 of Perricone's products as posing moderate to high hazards.' " It describes nanoparticles, which are in these products: "However, the use of nanoparticles in cosmeceuticals poses a generally unrecognized major public health hazard. Nanoparticles readily penetrate skin, and can invade underlying blood vessels and produce distant toxic effects, including brain degenerative disorders and nerve damage." huffingtonpost.com/samuel-s-epstein/skin-care-the-unrecognize_b_418900.html

Update: You might want to go to the HighYa website to read reviews of cosmetics.
11 comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2013
I love Redhotmomma's review of this product line. I laughed so hard! Best review ever! Total, straight up, honesty...and I like that. I won't be a sucker and buy this product because I agree completely with Redhot's message. I have tried the good Dr.'s product and it did nothing it claimed to. None of these products work. Gym, eat healthy, or a good board certified plastic surgeon is the way to go. Reality!