Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 12, 2012
For the price, this is just as effective as many of its more expensive competitors. Simple, non nonsense, and durable- this crop really keeps my, er, horses in line. Yes, the horses...
on January 29, 2012
I figured I would give it a shot since it was cheap, but it was an all-around disappointment. The moment I opened it, I wished I hadn't bought it. It was very poorly made, to the point where when I gently tugged on the wrist/hanging strap, it pulled right off. The tail also split after about 5 playful swats from my partner. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) this product can't be returned, so I have the distinct pleasure of still owning it. I keep it next to my $15 Tractor Supply crop so I can laugh at how badly constructed it is in comparison.
44 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 14, 2011
This crop is so poorly made, it fell apart as I was removing it from the USPS shipping bag. The leather is rough and scratchy, and the actual leather loop on the action end, is pitifully small; it is not the item shown in the Amazon image.
on December 15, 2012
My girlfriend was extremely pessimistic of these types of things, but she has discovered a new favorite toy. The crop works perfectly, and its still supple after good use. No loose stitching or any sort of problem. Recommended for couples, and heck, I heard some people even use these on horses. What a crazy idea! ;)
on October 10, 2013
I'm sure most of the reviews are for horse riders, but for the kinky BDSM community that are looking to try something new in the bedroom, this item is for you.
It is well made, it leaves a little red welt that goes away after a few minutes. Perfect for domination and showing someone whose in charge. I recommend this product.
on August 6, 2013
This is great for people who have a high pain tolerance. It is pretty tough to use "lightly". I love it as well as my girlfriend. There is very little give so be ready for a bit of a sting. :)
on February 20, 2015
I bought this for our bedroom playtime and it is so much fun. The leather is strong and durable. The handle is equally well built and has an attached strap to help you keep control of the crop. The leather "flogging" end is about an inch wide and 3 inches long and when swung with medium force, it doesn't sting to much but stings enough to put the sub in their place. It's a great toy for S&M play and will quickly show your sub who is in charge.
on March 9, 2014
I got this to help control the dog, who gets crazy wild with excitement at times. It is never required to actually hit the dog, just whacking something to make noise and raising it to get his attention and stop flying and leaping around like a bullet. We have never had such a hyper dog before and being able to jump 6 feet or more into the air does not help. Hopefully in the next 6 months we can teach him to behave better. This is a real crop, so you should be very aware of how hard it hits, try hitting your own leg. It is not something you should actually hit a dog with, but as a noise maker and attention getter, it works well.
on January 24, 2013
This crop is great especially for the price...the leather isn't too soft which allows alittle stink when smacked....I thoughly enjoy my husband using it <3...highly recommend to any one who wants to add alittle bdsm play to the bedroom!
on October 23, 2013
so you walk into barter town with only your normal arsenal of guns and knifes, but what is this? they make you turn in all your weapons at the gate, and you need to get revenge on the person who yook your gear? This great little smacker works perfect if you cut the part under the handle and slide the leather off, then you can sharpen the core to a very sharp point, make sure you do not sharpen the shaft more then half way down. then the leather can be replaced and you have a handy little smacking whip then can be turned into a weapon on used to slice the juggler of the people who that you where harmless because they took your other guns and knifes.

See 1 answered question