Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on November 7, 2013
I bought this belt for my fiance and I do think it is of very good quality. I love the style of the belt buckle. However, I will give it 4 stars because it was shipped with the brown on the outside, and the brown side looks a lot better than the black (shouldn't they both look just as good since it is reversible?). The large stamp also happens to be on the black side, and I would have thought that it would be on the brown (or second) side. I specifically ordered this belt because he needs a black dress belt, but all in all I think he will still like it. I hate returning items. The brown side is definitely a beautiful color and darkens as it nears the edges.
on November 8, 2013
This is a great, all-purpose belt that can be used with a dressy outfit quite easily as well. I would warn that the brown is a very dark brown, almost to the point where I had trouble telling the difference between the two sides, especially in the dim light of a closet bulb.

It's a definitely a great-looking item, and fits well. Would recommend.
on February 18, 2013
It's a reversible belt with flip buckle. One side is black, and the other is brown. But, it seems the belt is made mainly for black, and brown side doesn't look as good as black. The one I ordered was a little bit longer than my waist size, so I had to cut it. There was a tiny screw inside the buckle to separate the leather belt from metal buckle. It was easy to cut, but I had to make a small pit at the end of the belt to put it back to the buckle. All went smoothly, and I got a nice belt!
on November 9, 2015
I loved this belt. I was able to get it while it was on sale and lucked out. The quality is nice, the fit is nice as well. I now wear it with my suits whenever I am wearing one instead of my old Calvin Klein belt.
on February 27, 2014
I have no idea why it's so difficult to find a sharp-looking, refined, elegantly designed, no ridiculous-buckled black dress belt at a halfway decent price. But it is, and I know. I've been looking for a while, and only when my Kenneth Cole fell apart at the office did I know I was in no position to be finicky.

Lo, what appeared before my Amazonian search than this marvel. The PERFECT everyday office work belt. Look is very high quality, build is very durable...the belt you can wear every morning, day in, day out, and never give a second thought. A budget-friendly workhorse that looks much more expensive than its selling price. A+.
on March 5, 2014
This is the third belt I have owned like this in the past 3 years. I really like this belt, and it goes well with most of my outfits. The brown is a tad dark, but nothing to dissuade you from purchasing it. The reversible feature is great and simple-- just pull on the buckle and spin it around. I use it for business-casual attire, but would have no qualms with using it for a suit or sport coat. The hole in the belt is very sturdy, and will not expand or rip, but I had to deduct one star because the more you wear it, the more the belt bends at your hip. It doesn't affect the ability of it to hold up your pants, but it creases and looks wrinkly at certain spots over time.
on January 1, 2014
It doesn't get all bent out of shape at the hole you use the most. I've only been using it for 8 weeks but it looks like it'll last many years.
on July 24, 2013
It is a belt, what do you want me to say? I love it. The black finish makes it stylish for any clothing I am wearing needing a belt. I can travel with this belt and use it when wearing suits or I can use it when wearing jeans. Great belt.
on December 19, 2013
The belt is good looking but the buckle is a little bigger than it looked in the picture. My husband bends over when he stands and it is a little large. For a longer waisted man it would be just fine.

The quality is ok but not perfect.

I would recommend getting a belt you could try on before buying.
on December 12, 2013
pretty slick looking. the dark buckle is my favorite part. i wore it to a gothic wedding. everyone else had a dumb shiny silver buckle... not me though.