5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, Good quality, very happy with purchase
Bought these as part of a Cyber Monday deal, and am very happy with the purchase, Fits well, good quality, would buy again.
Published 9 months ago by Tony

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly big around the crotch region
Sorry, I don't know the sartorial term for crotch region. Essentially this is a flat front trouser with the fit of a pleated trouser, so it is kind of poofy in the crotch region.

Now if you were slightly fat, have big buttocks the extra room can be flattering but on me looks kind of loose.
Published 8 months ago by Pramath Malik

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, Good quality, very happy with purchase, December 12, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly big around the crotch region, December 24, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to Rate these Slacks, May 23, 2014
My ideal size is 32x31, but almost no one makes a 31" inseam in this waist size anymore. I took a chance on the 32x30 and found that the length worked for me. I loved the feel of the fabric, the color and the fit through the legs. However. a measurement of the waist on the inside of the slacks found that it was 34". Also, the slim fit did not appear to extend above the legs. My wife said it looked like I was wearing riding breeches. So, while there was a lot to like about the slacks, I had to return them. I would have tried on a size 30x30 if it had been available.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, May 2, 2014
It is a really nice pair of pants and I am glad I purchased it. It is exactly as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, April 17, 2014
Was sceptical at first since this was my first Perry Ellis pants purchase but not dissapointed at all. Fits well both on length and waist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, feels nice., March 31, 2014
Wearing these for the first time today and they fit as they should. They look nice and the actually feel nice and soft; glad I made this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, March 2, 2014
These fit really well and are better than expected. My husband was skeptical, but wears them often. Great big. Happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, slightly large., February 15, 2014
The color is perfect I have several pay of "Gray" pants but they all fall in to the lighter color, the fit ran a bit large but nothing to concerning maybe a 1/2 size at most. The fabric has worn very well, and a very comfortable to wear throughout the day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Much more narrow at the ankle than expected, January 17, 2014
The pants are advertised as slim--I just wish they weren't as tight around the ankles. Otherwise, not bad. The rest of the leg size seems to be right.

4.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves these pants, December 28, 2013
I bought these pants for my husband as a Christmas gift and he absolutely loves the way they feel and fit.

Rate and Discover Movies